Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found Thread

Found 1965 complete engine 902074. Still has the original Solexes installed.
    Would be for a car near VIN 301900. Has been stored in a barn for 20 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

this thread is excellent but due to the fact that this thread has 529 posts so far and most are eng. or tranny posts i was wondering how the search for an eng or tranny mentioned here could be simplified.
    yes of course if i would desperately like to have my non matching car matching i would go through every single post if needed even if it takes ages.but hey why not make life simple
    i`m not a computer guy and dont know much about excel lists or how this data could be handled in a clearly arranged way .
    Jaques aka pss`s chart about the early 64/65 details is a good example for collecting data in a clear way---the only downside is that he has to maintain the list .
    maybe someone out there has a simple idea for lost and found...
    onlymytwocents

Quote Originally Posted by moito View Post
    this thread is excellent but due to the fact that this thread has 529 posts so far and most are eng. or tranny posts i was wondering how the search for an eng or tranny mentioned here could be simplified.
    yes of course if i would desperately like to have my non matching car matching i would go through every single post if needed even if it takes ages.but hey why not make life simple
    i`m not a computer guy and dont know much about excel lists or how this data could be handled in a clearly arranged way .
    Jaques aka pss`s chart about the early 64/65 details is a good example for collecting data in a clear way---the only downside is that he has to maintain the list .
    maybe someone out there has a simple idea for lost and found...
    onlymytwocents
    Best solution I've found is not to use the forum search at all, but do a Google search restricted to the site

902112 site:early911sregistry.org

-- as an example. Be aware, Google needs to have crawled and indexed the site, and that might mean a 10 day delay or so...
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence Gris View Post
    Best solution I've found is not to use the forum search at all, but do a Google search restricted to the site

-- as an example. Be aware, Google needs to have crawled and indexed the site, and that might mean a 10 day delay or so...
    yep.. i know this site search---very helpfull in deed (to whome it may concerne...forum search sucks ) --did not know about thecrawle and delay thing.

f.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence Gris View Post

Thanks! Very helpful.

Erik

1965 911 case #901018 posted to Pelican Parts forums - http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ate-shaft.html

subscribed
    84102 purchased in '85 FINALLY started driving it (2/2015)
    '73 911T original paint sunroof coupe waiting in the wings
    3 gauge Holbert 912... now for something completely different
    1940 Mercury town sedan

Hi,

i'am Looking for the following engine:

Any help welcome.

Pascal.
    911T 2.2 1970 (in restoration)
    911 2.7 1976

I have located two 1965 engines: 901780 and 903227

Erik