Hey fellow owners-

This is a great garaged well kept and totally together correct LAST YEAR - 911S. Freshly painted Speed Yellow- 5spd - AC (Not active-but 100% complete) CUP Wheels, and Rear wing Brake light. This is the beast- 6 WEBERS- Just tuned and sync. Brakes are new all around with new rotors. Excellent original headliner-beautiful Black Leather Seats in 100% perfect condition. Has a few missing arm rests- Has Power Windows too... will provide more details and photos. 191K miles with rebuilt 35K miles ago. NO RUST-PERIOD! Car rides perfect - drives straight and stops straight. At speed true and tight without fear.... No Leaks! I will entertain a interesting trade and $. Tell me what you have. Car is in garage in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Have clear Title and can produce for inspection. Please give me a call-or email me with any questions. Serious only. If you want to monopolize on the market- this is the time. This car will only accelerate in value. HURRY! This baby will go to the first serious individual-and she is worth every penny.

Low Retail Average Retail Value High Retail
Base Price $11,550 $13,150 $17,200
TOTAL PRICE $11,550 $13,150 $17,200
*NOTE- ADD 10% for AC and also ADD 10% for 5SPD.