Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Kerry Morse

All the things mentioned after my last post can be done with a PM to another. How does anyone know where the truth was in a private matter? There are typically three truths all the time. Which one is everyone referencing since none of us witnessed it?

I posted a thread about a reputable and local repair shop that clearly ripped me off. I never mentioned the shops name and had the evidence of such ripoff in hand in the form of their invoice. It was clear they took the hammer to me based upon the fraudulent hours they claimed to do jobs that took half the time. I still did not mention their name. A few readers sent me a PM. Those readers were local to this shop, so I felt compelled to release the name so they would not experience what I had.

So, the news got out to those who dug deeper, were interested and could be affected due to their location. It was done in the proper way. Anyone can set up a junk post, of course telling the truth and beat another person up. It has become the way of the world. Kind of like the reporting we find in the Enquirer about Hollywood or people that are famous.

You guys do not read or believe that garbage I hope. By the way, this has nothing to do with preventing open communication. I am all for that. It has everything to do with intent and style. My comments are not just about Franks experience as I am sure it is true. It is about the manner it is communicated. No holier that thou attitude here GSJ, just trying to point out that missions can be accomplished without putting banners up.

I personally could not be happier that this is a conservative forum. We do not need the the forum version of the Jerry Springer show!
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

Hmmm....It was the Enquirer who first reported about Tiger's indiscretions long before the car accident.

I think it probably was, but I though they said Tiger was having sex with blow up dolls made in China. Goodness, the lead poisining!
    John

RGruppe member 445

You should use the board(s) where you are most comfortable. Enough said. I am done.
    John

RGruppe member 445

Quote Originally Posted by denson View Post
    You should use the board(s) where you are most comfortable. Enough said. I am done.
    Define "You"
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

not quite period correct but .....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am not here to define "you". That is for "you" to do.
    John

RGruppe member 445

Who Is Kerry Morse?

Hey Russ,

Congrats on your taste in music. Probably similar to Kerry and I.
    No mystery implied, I just thought a 'Stig-style' reply was called for as a joke. Kerry and I both have a fondness for Ray Wylie's lyrics, especially Snake Farm.
    Then things got serious, noses began bending out of shape, very "money, guns and lawyers" as Warren Zevon might say so I thought I better explain myself.
    FWIW, Kerry keeps a low profile but as far as being knowledgeable and held in held in high regard by many Porsche experts and racers, he "pretty much is" as Ray Wylie would say.

I did not read the deleted post and I’m not an attorney but I do understand that current internet law is a moving target. There is case law that holds the owners, administrators and monitors of what many consider an “Open Forum” as liable for its content and therefore they are open to litigation regarding the information posted on their site, not the individual who posted it.

Another way to consider the action of a deleted post is to get over this being about the dreaded censorship word and relate to it as possible grounds for a legal action. Consider then the administrators as acting responsible to the organization and those who enjoy this site by monitoring its content.

Who Is Kerry Morse?

My reply was aimed at Russ and not intended as contributing to a polemic on rights and censorship. It was given in a lighthearted spirit, meant to trigger one's humor sensor so to speak, so I don't see the relevance to it being annotated in your post. I have no problem with your right of expression in this forum or anywhere else, but please leave me out. Carry on, as is your right, expressing your thoughts and let me go back to sitting on the sidelines listening to Ray Wylie. Best regards and happy holidays.