Thread: Santa barbara auto x 3-28-10!!!!

Santa barbara auto x 3-28-10!!!!

I have recently taken over the Auto X for the Santa Barbara Region of PCA and our first event in 2010 is on March 28th in Santa Barbara. I would love to see some more early 911's in the field so if any one is interested please let me know and I will forward the info. Have some friends that want to come also? No problem.

Its $75 and that includes a Santa Maria style BBQ lunch.

Thanks Guys!!!!

Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

Follow you anywhere

Hi Dan,
    I'm in, where's the place? Promise to spin?
    Best,
    Christian

Christian,
    It will be great to have you there! Here is the link to the PCA SB Site Events Page. Click on the March 28th AX Event to get the PDF Entry. I will do my best to keep the car straight!

http://http://pcasb.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=159&Item id=85
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

I had Otto in the passenger seat for Sunday with POC at Streets. He shaved 3 seconds off my previous best! I gave him your best and told him about the Sorry about that video.
    See you in SB if not sooner.
    Best,

Dan, do you know what the deal is with the 2/22 date at SOW? Is it open to drivers or just instructors?
    You can email me at 90210atmisterbeverlyhillsdotcom
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeverlyhills View Post
    Dan, do you know what the deal is with the 2/22 date at SOW? Is it open to drivers or just instructors?
    Christian-

That event is being put on by Grand Prix region to train more instructors, so it is open to instructors and drivers who want to become instructors. I got an email from Skip Carter asking for mentors from the existing Zone 8 instructor pool to attend at 1/2 price. He said they expect to have a couple of hours of open lap time at the end of the training.

TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Thanks Tom,
    I am trying to get to Streets as much as possible and also down to the San Diego AutoX but I may be the very last person in this hemisphere they would want as an instructor!
    Best to you,

Ok only a few weeks away and I need some more Early 911's in the mix or Christian is going to win his class by default!

Christian, email me as I keep getting swept up in a spam filter when I try and email you updates about the event.

use this email

dan at cessb dot com

Thanks!
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608