Thread: Metro NY Pre-Season Extravaganza

Metro NY Pre-Season Extravaganza

A month, or so and the cars start to slowly come out of the garage. AH! what a feeling.

I was reading Pano and there is an event being held on Saturday, April 10 at the Collectors Car Garage (www.collectorscargarage.com) 341 Railroad Avenue, Bedford Hills, New York 10507. The article is in the February Pano on page 56 and describes it as being a pretty big event. It will be catered by a really good French restaurant. Living a few miles from the restaurant and venue, I can advise that the food will be real good. I have not visited the garage yet, but it is across the street from my mechanic and he claims that it is a pretty cool place.

You can learn more at www.metronypca.org.

Hope to see some of you there.
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

Geez John, that's like WALKING DISTANCE from my brother's house. I wasn't planning on a NY trip til Memorial Day but this looks REALLY cool....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Quote Originally Posted by denson View Post
    A month, or so and the cars start to slowly come out of the garage. AH! what a feeling.

I was reading Pano and there is an event being held on Saturday, April 10 at the Collectors Car Garage (www.collectorscargarage.com) 341 Railroad Avenue, Bedford Hills, New York 10507. The article is in the February Pano on page 56 and describes it as being a pretty big event. It will be catered by a really good French restaurant. Living a few miles from the restaurant and venue, I can advise that the food will be real good. I have not visited the garage yet, but it is across the street from my mechanic and he claims that it is a pretty cool place.

You can learn more at www.metronypca.org.

Hope to see some of you there.
    Hmmm ... sounds interesting
    Eric Johnson

Millbrook, NY

550 spyder (Beck)
    66 289 GT40 (GTD)
    67 Corvette Sting Ray 427
    1994 BMW K1100LTSE

event video

Stacy/Eric, you missed a good one.
    John good meeting you yesterday. What a great car you have.
    Met Jim Garfield as planned, and also Rich (GT3racerich) and his lovely wife Elke. Hopefully Rich and John will join us at Hershey in 2 weeks.
    Eric, we have a thread on Hershey going, if you are interested.
    We also have the NE Mille (Miglia for those italians out there) on another thread. Events are hotting up here in the East to match the 90+ temps of last week !!!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10841670&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10841670&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

It was a nice early day event. Karl, it was great to have met you and hanging out with you and Jim was great. Hope to see you guys a lot more this spring/summer.

Trying to work out attending the Hershey trip!

John
    John

RGruppe member 445

Quote Originally Posted by denson View Post
    .... Karl, it was great to have met you and hanging out with you and Paul was great. .....

John
    You mean Paul Garfield or Jim Ripley?
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

A few too many beers last night
    John

RGruppe member 445

denson
    Your car was easily the nicest car at the event.
    Karl
    Nice to finally meet you. I will not be able to make it to Hershey but hope to do other events this year. I sent you an Email.
    Jim
    It was nice to see you again.

Rich

Hey Rich:

Nice to see you again. Thank for the compliment on my car. Many people at the event approached me stating the same thing. I have come to learn that peoples chocie awards offer no guaantee and that is why someone else won. It was a nice event and we had good weather. What a concept!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    John

RGruppe member 445