Thread: A little photoshop side script assistance please

A little photoshop side script assistance please

Considering a change...

Can someone pls redo the pic of Bob's car by changing the PORSCHE letters only to 1. orange and 2. burgundy. The thick and thin strips black should remain black?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

As requested...

Oh, this is going in a great direction. I have been debating putting script on my silver car and going with a color other than black. Or maybe even a mixture of black and the other color like you show. Orange was high on my list. A green was next.

Ryan, have you thought about doing the complete scipt in the orange or burgundy? Seeing that photoshopped on Bob's car (sorry Bob) would be great along with a green as well. I wonder how it would look if you did the middle stripe in orange also? Just some ideas that I have been toying with also...
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Now that I'm home I've cranked out more for you. As an Art Director, they all look nice except the all orange vibrates the eye too much. I like the all dark green and dark grey with red PORSCHE.

Thanks Thompson.

I agree that the red/grey looks very sharp. I kinda like the orange/black as well - although full orange doesn't work at all.

Here is my car as it currently stands. I'm thinking of pulling the chrome rocker trim and replacing the steel bumpers with f/glass as its pretty much only a race car now.
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

Looks nice Ryan, you are welcome! I have a soft spot for 1969 911E's, first car I learned to drive.

I noticed a subtle difference between your PORSCHE logotype and the one ref. in Bob's image. Both are factory, however the version you sport looks to possibly be the later more updated logotype with a taller letter height and closer letter spacing. I'm not sure exactly when the graphics gurus in Stuttgart decided to implement this change, but a very small difference non-the-less. If you do indeed plan to redo the vinyl graphics in a different color, you could use the opportunity backdate?

Any which way you go will still look AWESOME!