Thread: porsche touristic tips needed while having a criminal trail in York SC

porsche touristic tips needed while having a criminal trail in York SC

Hello all.

Finally we have pinned down the guy that defrauded me with a 911
    story is here :
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ad.php?t=23512

Although the outcome of the trail is not certain, its a 50/50 change to get him sentenced guilty. BUT because I think that people that scam other people should be behind bars and I also want closure in this case I travel from Europe to America to have this trail.
    I lost $ 25k already and the trip will set me back another $ 2k , money wich I will never see back again.
    ANYWAY , the trail is in York SC. from 7 june , so I'll be spending my days there.
    Are there any nice porsche realated things to visit in the area to make my visit more joyfull ??

I would love some tips from you guys , because I can use some "uptime" because I will probably have to look at my scammers head for a long time

thanks,

Sebastian

Glad to hear things are proceeding. I hope it brings a resolution you are happy with.

Zuffenhaus ( www.zuffenhaus.us ) is less than an hour from where you'll be. They are just South of Charlotte in Matthews, NC. I've never been there, but they seem like great guys and always seem to have some killer projects in the works.

Good luck!

On Sunday morning, June 6, in Atlanta is the monthly Caffeine and Octane show which usually has over a hundred Porsche's as well as several hundred other cars. It's about 3 1/2 hours from Charlotte. That weekend June 5th and 6th is a PCA DE at Road Atlanta which is pretty close to where you will be.

Bill
    Currently:
    67 3.6 Rocket "Silver"
    62 T6 Outlaw Coupe "ole Yellow"
    65 F100 Custom Cab Flairside Shortbed

Gone but not forgotten in last 2 years:
    67S Concours King
    67 912 Vintage Racer
    68 912 Flipper
    83 911SC
    93 Mo30 968

too many cars before that

Early S Registry # 787
    R Gruppe # 551

"its better to wear out then rust out"

Go get'em, Sebastian.....

That's great to hear you are "on his tail"...persistence prevails!...I really hope that you get this low-life looser trown in jail...I also hope you're getting your 911 back...and when you do, the $27K is not considered a loss...I'll keep my fingers crossed...Best of luck with the trial...keep us posted and who knows...June in York might be good... MFG / Lars...
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

I'll be happy to hear you get this guy nailed.

Thanks for the tips and I'll definately keep you all posted on what was the outcome of the trail, but I have a nasty undebelly feeling that he will get away with it
    About the car, I found out last month that is was sold some time ago to a porsche guy named Tom Miller and that he was not very pleased with the car and resold it to someone in Europe , so any outlook on still getting the car is...... well not excisting.

thanks,

Well I know it's not Porsche-related but there's always the BMW Zentrum in Greer, about an hour and a half away. Good luck with the trial.
    (a) 1970 911T Sportomatic coupe
    (b) 2016 E350 4MATIC wagon; parts hauler for (a)
    ESR #1474