Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Classic Fun Run 2! Solvang and wine Country!

Thumbs up Fall Classic Fun Run 2! Solvang and wine Country!

Announcing the Fall Classic Fun Run II. Hosted by Ray Crawford and Stacy Schulman.

For those who came to the first one, you know it was a BLAST! If you missed it, make SURE you don't miss this one! Book your room EARLY!

Here's the skinny:

WHEN: Friday October 15'th, 2010 thru Sunday the 17'th.

WHERE: Hotel Corque, one of the nicest in the area. Check it out: http://hotelcorque.com/

$$$: We have a really special rate of $199/night, 2 night minimum.

HOW: Plz call the Hotel to reserve your room. You must mention that you are with the 'Vintage Porsche Club' or 'Fall Classic Fun Run.'
    We have 25 rooms reserved and guaranteed by your hosts.....so please help us book 'em all! If you have ANY questions regarding your reservation, please ASK the HOTEL.

800-624-5572 for reservations.

We've decided to keep this one real simple.

Dinner Friday: Get a table at the Hitching Post and join and Ray and I etc. You can book online: www.hitchingpost2.com, or by calling: (805) 688-0676

Dinner Saturday: There's a GREAT restaurant IN THE HOTEL! Reserve your table now and join us! http://root-246.com or call: (805) 686-8681

Jeff Trask has once again volunteered to come up with another GREAT drive on roads you've never been on...ending in a picnic lunch at a beautiful winery.

Let's see a show of hands - post if you're coming.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

dinner times

what time are the reservations date and time both please thanks gary reply gwilliams1961@yahoo.com

Dinner is basically a 'your choice' deal. There is no formal banquet and or reservations. We're hoping that everybody wants to join in, and make their own reservations, joining us!

Ray and I have reservations on Friday, Oct 15'th at 7:30 at the Hitching Post II in Solvang,

Same deal for Saturday the 16'th, I THINK right around the same time, at the Root246 restaurant.

Hope this clarifies. Ray - do I have the times right???
    Bahia Red '72 911S

ES #333

TLG is in.

Two rooms already booked.

If things go as planned, we will be bringing a Sweet Treat of the early hot-rod variety.

See you there!!
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman View Post
    Ray and I have reservations on Friday, Oct 15'th at 7:30 at the Hitching Post II in Solvang,
    Same deal for Saturday the 16'th, I THINK right around the same time, at the Root246 restaurant.

Hope this clarifies. Ray - do I have the times right???
    You are correct Stacy...

Gary, go to the links to make your own reservation for how many you want at your table.

We are shooting for eating at 7-7:30...whatever time the restaurants can take you at. It has to be staggered because we do not have one banquet room to seat everyone at the same time.

Hope to can make it, tell all your Valley peoples.

Stacy and I really would appreciate the block selling out ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

This is sure to be a great time! I am still clearing the schedule but will be there for most if not all of the weekend with my wife, Jeanine.
    It is a long drive but we will make it happen.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

Bump for a great weekend. Give a post if you can make it!
    Bahia Red '72 911S

ES #333

room booked

ok my room is booked thanks see ya all there will have agreat time like last year thanks gary n tina

we got company

If you are planning on joining us, you should hurry and book your room.

This year will not be the quaint gathering, just us in the hotel.

We will be joined by many of our friends from the Santa Barbara Region PCA, one of the better Regions. They have also booked rooms at the Hotel Corque.
    We will be seeing them on the roads, wineries, Corque's restaurant on Saturday night, and the other fun stops. We may be joining them, they may be joining us on some fun stops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Reservations made! This should be a really nice weekend, especially for Jaclyn as she will finally have her very own Stuttgart machinery to drive!
    S. SCOTT STAMPER
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Early S #799
    R Gruppe #447
    72 911 T 3.0
    73 911 3.0 Turbo
    74 BMW 2002 TI
    79 930
    84 911 Turbo
    87 911 Carrera Coupe
    87 911 Turbo Coupe
    94 911 Turbo 3.6