Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Miller View Post
Martin and all....... so much hub-bub.....

Here's what's under the 'General Info'

Sure, sometimes there is other Porsche content in the 'random videos' or 'Porsche Rally pictures' but the intent in 'General Info' is always pre '74 911's

As to the S in Early 911S Registry... We are trying to be as inclusive without changing our name as possible. We refer to ourselves as 'The Registry' as much as we can, and have included a header on every page of this board stating 'A Forum For ALL Early 911 Enthusiasts'

I love 914-6's in all forms, I like Martin's car, and REALLY like Tony's car... I've pitted for Topper Chassie's 914-6 (that he raced since new up to the year he passed away) on many occasions.... AND I think Martin's lovely wife deserves a medal for passengering on some of runs we've been on....

However,

In the 'General Info' this is still an Early 911 Forum...

All other Porsches' are MORE then welcome to be in the club and to post in the 'Off Topic Forum'......I'm sorry if that's not agreeable, but as was said, we have to draw the line somewhere....

I will add to the '914-6 Eye Candy' thread in 'Off Topics'.... and delete this thread by tomorrow...

Cheers
Well Chuck,
"deleting this thread by tomorrow is not very democratic"

And you do not at all address the argument that am making about the 914-6 beings a comtemporary of early 911s.

Infact you are being very chauvenistic about early 911S, and those that present another point of view are just creating "Hub bub"

I certainly do not think that discussions on Porsche 914-6 belong in "Other Topics" That is a place for politics and/or legislation affecting "classic cars" ..

The reason I am persuing this subject is to demonstrate the need for the forum administators to open their minds and revisit the subject, and who belongs under the early S umbrella. You say that you are trying to be inclusive. Well, rather than deleting this post tommorrow, I would think you would encourage wide discussion to allow the democratic process to take place and membership at a large also have a voice in guiding "policy" of the control board. So Chuck how about a little patience and accomodation.
Thanks in advance,
Martin
PS. I like your Porsche too.