Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Porsche

Classic Porsche

Hi all,

Please bear with me as I give my mag a gentle push...

Now quarterly, aimed at all air-cooled/torsion-bar Porsches (ie, up to and including Carrera 3.2 etc). Available in the US in the next few days from most Barnes & Noble, or from US mag importer (toll-free 1-800 272 2670) – or subscriptions from www.classicporschemag.com

OK, as you were!

Keith Seume

Cornwall
    UK

new Mag

I got mine and it is outstanding.
    Love it and it is our doing to get more US articles in there....
    Between the new excellent ESSES and Classic Porsches, we are well represented.
    Keep going Keith
    regards Stefan GTSclassics
    702 353 7175
    ClassicCarSeats.com

Keith Seume ? The columnist from 911&Porsche world ?

I will give it a shot, absolutely...
    Greg.
    ----------
    72 911T - 73 2002

That's me! At least it was the last time I looked…
    Cornwall
    UK

I'll subscribe as long as you tell me you'll never have an issue without a 911 longhood in it! I really liked the first one and still have it on the coffe table. Nice job.
    72S, 72T now ST

Drive it like you stole it Ghost Chaser's Avatar
    keith,

when will be able to get it over here in switzerland?
    flat6 has finally caught on and added a classic section, but a magazine entirely dedicated to the subject is what i've been waiting for.
    good for you. best of luck.

cheers,
    rich
    Rich

Early S Registry Member #1394.

It's nobody's business what cars I own. I will tell you one thing though, they're air cooled and I beat 'em like they owe me money.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -- Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Longballa View Post
    I'll subscribe as long as you tell me you'll never have an issue without a 911 longhood in it! I really liked the first one and still have it on the coffe table. Nice job.
    Oh, you're harsh! I mean HARSH! Jeez, i try my best and then you want me to fill it with OLD cars? man... What's wrong with the Panamera and the Cayenne? They're classics in their own right. As in classic cases of what NOT to do!

I can't guarantee no short-hoods (impact bumpers to us) but I can guarantee enthusiasm and the occasional irreverent attitude. Will that do?
    Cornwall
    UK

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KS Carrera View Post
    Oh, you're harsh! I mean HARSH! Jeez, i try my best and then you want me to fill it with OLD cars? man... What's wrong with the Panamera and the Cayenne? They're classics in their own right. As in classic cases of what NOT to do!

I can't guarantee no short-hoods (impact bumpers to us) but I can guarantee enthusiasm and the occasional irreverent attitude. Will that do?
    Sounds good. I have a feeling it's going to become my favorite mag.
    72S, 72T now ST

And never forget that it's because of you guys and your Federal bumper laws that we got stuck with the impact bumpers, and therefore, short hoods... Hmmm.
    Cornwall
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Chaser View Post
    keith,

when will be able to get it over here in switzerland?
    flat6 has finally caught on and added a classic section, but a magazine entirely dedicated to the subject is what i've been waiting for.
    good for you. best of luck.

cheers,
    rich
    as far as i am aware, the mag should be available in Switzerland, but you can always go direct to www.classicporschemag.com and have a copy sent direct.

I hope (am sure) you'll like it!
    Cornwall
    UK