Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Northeast 'RED' Mountain Rally

my wife got it.....I see where I rate.....I'm just the driver after all....

I redistributed it to the whole list, any replies should be made to the most recent email.

if you didn't get the email from me, please send me an email or PM.

Lewis
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

I've got map. Looks awesome road.

Can you tell me where the "Start" point is? Is it one leg shot, Start to Finish ? Due to some ,recent, FedEx deliveries my storage space, in the car, had shrunk a lot. Wanna plan accordingly. If it is possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Gytis Kupinas; 05-15-2011 at 05:28 AM.

Gytis
    1967 911 matching numbers car ( sold )
    1968 911T/R #0805 (SONDERWUNCH AUSSERH DER M.LISTE NR184****) SOLD
    1969 911E MFI matching ALL numbers SOLD
    1981 911 Target 4K ( SHIFT trip-Nürburgring-SPA and SOLD )
    1986 930 "Carnivore" ( "while I'm there" mode )

The start is from the hotel. All of the routes (except the last day) begin and end at the hotel. In scanning through the route it seems that some of the point-to-point directions are out of sequence. I'll have to go through it more carefully to see what's going on.
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

You've seen just one route....it can be run in either direction. We'll discuss shortly and stress it during a drivers meeting Thursday evening or Friday morning, we really must convince the group to split into smaller groups. 30 cars roaring thru these little towns will surely upset the natives and the constable. Smaller groups mean we can make food and fuel stops happen quicker.....if we do it right, at the half way point of some of the drives we can meet with the others....it also allows the faster drivers will seek out their brethren, slower drivers, the same, those with less intense wives or copilots can leisurely tour the countryside without feeling pressure....

So, we'll have some notes with upcoming routes and that update will be coming soon....see you in a few days.

Lewis
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

I'm all for that Lew. With my wife on board, I'll be a bit slower, not that I was ever fast
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

so many different sociological ways to separate this group..........
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Whilst romping the Northern tier, may I remind all of you we will be racing 911's at NHMS in Loudon the same weekend.

Tuesday, May 17, to Sunday, May 22, history will come alive as legendary racing machines from around the world gather to compete in the 21st Annual Vintage Racing Celebration.

Beginning Tuesday, May 17, through Thursday, May 19 some of the world’s best vintage midgets, sprint cars, champ cars, roadsters and NASCAR stock cars will race on the speedway’s 1.058-mile oval.

From Friday, May 20, through Sunday, May 22, New Hampshire Motor Speedway’s tricky 1.6-mile road course will challenge vintage road racers from around the world. Classic car enthusiasts can see vintage sports cars, formula cars and motorcycles compete for bragging rights on the 12- turn NHMS course.

Join us on Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22 for the Classic and Custom Car Show along with an Automotive Flea Market. If you love cars, this event is for you!

Gates open each day at 9:00 a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroni View Post
    so many different sociological ways to separate this group..........
    Please, elaborate Luke. (this could be good)
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

Not to bring up a sore subject, and not to upset Mr. Garfiield, but fashion styles could be a determination of group runs. For instance, all with red pants go with Karl, just sayin'
    Paul
    83SC, bone stock (not so much anymore)
    69T, 2.8 RS spec, MFI (Sold, but not forgotten)
    "Wailing Wench"
    s reg. #1009
    rgruppe #506

And then there is the velvet slipper crowd.
    356 Reg #16227
    Early S Reg #700
    R Gruppe #340