Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: For sale soon-correct, metal engine bay decals both SWB (red) & LWB

Scope Creep Poster Child
    Fantastic! I've been looking for a timing sticker for my '70E for two years.
    Early S Registry 1047
    ’15 VW GTI
    '70 911E, Sold

'56 Cliff May Prefab

That's great Alan. I'm in for a set of SWB 67.
    Early 911S member #166

I have no problem with the theory that all men are created equal.
    But after that moment you are on your own and nobody owes you a damn thing.

Can you post pictures of your '68 decals. I am looking to replace the ones from my '68 Normal USA and haven't been able to find matching ones. I am excited about the possibility these might be correctly available. These are the ones I am specifically looking for.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    John Thompson

1966 912. My first car. Bought it Nov. 25, 1988. Still have it.

Hi Alan

Congratulations! They look great! I too began development of these stickers since there is a need for quality products not satisfied by Porsche or other vendors.
    The quality that shows in the photos makes me stop my project, there's no case in offering similar products and competing with a friend from the Registry. Good luck with the sale!!

Best regards

Manuel

Hi Alan,
    Please sign me up for a set for a 67S
    Thanks,
    Ken

I would like a set for a 72s when available, Thanks Al

I'll take a set for 67S. Will you have the ROW timing decal for a 73? Steve

Thanks for the kind words all. We have the 69-71 (not all timing decals yet) and 72-73 T, E and S versions (plus the US timing version) done now. The RS timing versions are away being made at the moment. If there are decals we do not have, if we can obtain a copy we can get them made. The idea I have is to be able to supply any version, whatever year (-1973 at the moment) and whatever model, but this will take time. We have a good selection at the moment and I catalogue them soon.

Re the SWB stickers (but I should add I have seen red stickers on very early 69 models), but in total I have only found 2 versions and the difference is only in the Alternator sticker and also the tire pressure and that depended on what wheels were ordered. I am not 100% sure but I think this was the 67S and then from 68 when fuchs were ordered. We have made both types of alternator sticker and tires pressure stickers and have these already.
    The area we have no examples are the SWB timing decals, John the one in your pic (1968 none S version), did that have a red boarder? Any other pics? If you have any please send to alan@canfordclassics.co.uk

Thanks

Alan
    Last edited by Alan.uk; 11-19-2010 at 11:31 AM.

For anyone interested, until we get our web site up and running we do have a page on face book showing some of the cars we are working on at the moment.

Just search face book for Canford Classics

or

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...44955088873239

Thanks

Alan

Alan,

I will take all the stickers correct for a '70 911E, minus fan/timing sticker, and a '73 RS ("SC") 2.7 Timing sticker when available.

Thanks, these look great
    scott kinder
    kindersport@gmail.com

Registry #614

9110220587 - 1973 RSR revival in progress
    My Car Thread: "Five-Eighty-Seven..."
    “If it isn't there, it didn't cost anything, it doesn't weigh anything and can't break." - From the philosophy of Grady Clay