Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: early911s reg is worldwide or is it

I really hate to ship over sea's Going to the post office in this country is like going to a third world country that changes the rules daily. I would rather go have a tooth pulled then stand in line just to find out I filled out the wrong customs form which was correct the day before.
    Tony Proasi

52 split window coupe

Tony, and others
    I know what you mean about post offices, they must train the staff in being difficult! but i would like to thank you, and the other sellers that do post overseas, and put up with our infrequent responses due to time zones.
    While having a shipping agent or friend in the US makes life a lot easier, for small items USPS seems to be the right balance of cost vs shipping time.
    Please remember that paypal is the easiest way to buy stuff from overseas. If you think posting it to NZ is difficult, try doing a wire transfer to the US!
    Thanks again everyone who makes it a little easier for us folks down under to restore and enjoy their machines.
    Cheers,
    Reuben

Old thread alert...but timely!

I don't have a problem shipping overseas. As it relates to the time difference...John if you are in front of us or behind us by 12 hours, you may actually catch some good deals while we in the US sleep. Not all of us stay up till all hours searching the web. To Tony's point about the USPS...it is getting to the point where the service is as bad or worse shipping domestically, without having to deal with the correct customs forms. I always try to "vet" buyers or sellers, and we do a good job on the board "watching each others backs" and pointing out scammers.

The reason this is timely (for me) is in this thread...chime in if you can help!
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...701#post980701
    registry# 1283