Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Paint Color/Code

Quote Originally Posted by wagonboy View Post
    Hi
    Nice car! Beautiful colour. I myself bought a 70E in CA which is undergoing a restoration. Was just wondering about Canadian customs holding your car in a compound. I will have to go through a similar process in a few months.
    I've spoken to a few people who brought older cars up and as long as the border agency had the necessary paperwork 72 hours before you showed up at the border and you had the funds to pay the duty and taxes getting the car in was a fairly straightforward process.
    Any foresight on your experience would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Marc
    Sent you a PM Marc.
    Last edited by Jazzman; 12-16-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Davep, You are correct...after looking closely at the paint , the car was originaly silver ... vin# is 119300864...JON
    ORE67S

67 911S-SILVER
    65 356SC COUPE -SOLD
    73 914 2.0 YELLOW [74K]
    74 914 1.8 WHITE

Similar Threads

1. Paint color code and name
    By Paul Tosi in forum General Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2021, 08:30 AM
  2. 911R color/paint code white
    By v-8 in forum Technical Info