Thread: Carrera RS Konradsheim Book

Carrera RS Konradsheim Book

I am listing for sale my copy of the Carrera RS book by Gruber and Konradsheim. It is book 654 of 3000. The book was purchased new from Jacques Vaucher at l'art et l'automobile and is perfect as it has been stored flat and rarely referenced. Please see the attached photos. These are priced as high as $2500 in some places, the Registry price is $1250 firm, this price includes Fedex 2 day delivery. Just in time for Christmas! Thanks for looking.
    Marvin Waters
    910-315-2918
    swiftmotoring@gmail.com

DSCN1909.jpgDSCN1910.jpgDSCN1911.jpgDSCN1912.jpgDSCN1913.jpg
    Marvin Waters
    25 Yr PCA Member
    10 Yr Early S Registry Member

Sold

Thank you!
    Marvin Waters
    25 Yr PCA Member

The market has spoken...and quickly.
    Marvin Waters
    25 Yr PCA Member

No. 1101/3000 in English on eBay...not mine...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carrera-RS-Grube...item3f0c79b51a
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Have two, one for sale, your choice of #2204 or 2208, both like new; $2,400 including US FedEx 2Day shipping. Visa and MC accepted. Rather than a PM, please call me at 303/237-0911.
    Last edited by Frank Barrett; 08-24-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Pure hell of it.

member #1515
    Is there no ceiling on the price of these books? I wish I'd had the foresight to buy more than one. When he issues the new version will the prices on the original versions drop?
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

Banned
    Ahhh... I still remember what my wife said when I brought a new Konradsheim RS book home a few years ago from a Barrett-Jackson auction: "You paid $150 for a book?"

Hey Gentlemen. I'm Syed....i run the IEDEI blog (see sig). I also have a copy of the Gruber/Konradsheim Carrera RS book in Mint/Near Mint condition. Mine is #2152/3000. It is an ENGLISH VERSION of the book.

I was going to put the book up on Ebay, however I'd rather post it on here first to give you hardcore early 911 people a shot at it! I'm more a lurker on this website due to my admiration of older 911s, hence my lack of posts. I recently came across this thread, and wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying my copy.

I'm offering the book for $1750 shipped in the US. If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me at IEDEIBLOG@gmail.com

cheers!
    Syed
    Last edited by everso; 08-28-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

How about mine for $1K?

I threw my English copy up for sale 18 months ago for $1000 but only had one inquiry and no sale. Below is a link to my original post here on the registry. There is a very small and faint stain on the back red cover of the book and an even more faint water stain on the front red cover - I imagine someone who knows what they are doing could remove them. It is otherwise mint. If it doesn't sell now, I might have that little stain removed and then double my price...

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...458#post460458

-Scott