Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how about a mcsorley's get together

Quote Originally Posted by smedley View Post
    How did they get through the whole women's lib assault?
    "Good beer, raw onions, no women"
    Sad to report that some of the patrons now pee sitting down.
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

Quote Originally Posted by 304065 View Post
    What do I need to do to ensure your attendance? Promise to let you get a word in edgewise?
    Heck no John... it's much more enjoyable to just sit back and enjoy the show. However, my wife will be away on a two week trip and I'm with the six year old.
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

See 317 F. Supp. 593 (S.D.N.Y., 1970).
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Morrissey View Post
    Heck no John... it's much more enjoyable to just sit back and enjoy the show. However, my wife will be away on a two week trip and I'm with the six year old.
    no reason why a six your old can't join us
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Garfield View Post
    Sad to report that some of the patrons now pee sitting down.
    Air Force pilots?

So, table for ten or booth for four? Who's planning on coming?
    Paul
    83SC, bone stock (not so much anymore)
    69T, 2.8 RS spec, MFI (Sold, but not forgotten)
    "Wailing Wench"
    s reg. #1009
    rgruppe #506

i'll be there

Help ma they're gunna wash my car

plus 2, but I need 10 characters (I expect we'll have around 10 characters....)
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

The big problem is, my buddy Tommy Nolan has retired and moved to Florida. In the old days Tommy would gladly move aside a horde of Fabio-looking German tourists to make way for our motley crew.

So I think we find whatever seats possible at whatever table we can, and then expand the group as people trickle in. I will be there and an old friend of mine has promised to join as well.

We haven't heard from Karl. Perhaps Karl will explain what an "Ollscoil" is. Hint: It has nothing to do with Oil or Coils.
    Last edited by 304065; 01-19-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 304065 View Post
    The big problem is, my buddy Tommy Nolan has retired and moved to Florida. In the old days Tommy would gladly move aside a horde of Fabio-looking German tourists to make way for our motley crew.

So I think we find whatever seats possible at whatever table we can, and then expand the group as people trickle in. I will be there and an old friend of mine has promised to join as well.

We haven't heard from Karl. Perhaps Karl will explain what an "Ollscoil" is. Hint: It has nothing to do with Oil or Coils.
    An institution of higher learning, an t-usuail Cramer ;-)
    B there at 6h30pm or B Sq.
    I was saying to Reza, I might pop into DBGB's for a quick sausage roll, at 5h30 if I can get out of work.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown