Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Purchasing parts from Carrera 6 in Pasadena CA

However, the problem is that I've already turned a lawyer who can not deliver the lawsuite (correct word? against Scott. If I read everything here then the man is a big cheater and does not make it the first time. I'll get me back my $ 15,000, that's for sure. He is a cheater ...
    911 S 1967 and ...

Sorry but I have nothing but good experiences with Scott. Something is lost in the translation here and surely it will be resolved.
    there are always two sides to a story.
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Maybe you could help Heinz collect his 15K?

dont shoot me I'm only the piano player
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Banned
    Did Heinz ever collect his $15k and pass GO?

Isn't Scott selling his inventory? Seems like a good opportunity for someone with $50k to invest.

did you mean 850k Frank? Its listed here. Maybe someone should offer 835k and give Heinz his 15k back

~J~
    air cooled only

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    did you mean 850k Frank? Its listed here. Maybe someone should offer 835k and give Heinz his 15k back
    Assumed the 850 was a typo.
    850k cost would mean $5M+ retail valuation because half of inventory will never sell. Plus taking into account moving, storage, and managing costs.

No way.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 06-20-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Assumed the 850 was a typo.
    850k cost would mean $5M+ retail valuation because half of inventory will never sell. Plus taking into account moving, storage, and managing costs.

No way.
    are you trying to tell me 6 crates of used differentials of unknown origin have little value?

~J~
    air cooled only

One dealing with Carrera 6, after reading this the RED flag goes up, seems sketchy at best, didn't get ripped off, but tread lightly.
    Jim

Too many Porsches and one VW are starting to fill up my desert landscape.

https://www.instagram.com/1967s_307184s/