Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebirth of my 69S

Right-hand drive, no less! Should be cool when complete...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

reversing big hair 1980s style to sleek 1960s minimalist style. congratulations.

Help ma they're gunna wash my car

I am just amazed Nammon! Looking forward to your progress.
    Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462

A little update...March 18, 2011 The body parts arrived to my home.
    Thank you "Shaun 69 E" for a nice parts
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Inside the shipping box
    Last edited by nammon; 04-22-2011 at 04:57 AM.

March 30, 2011....My fuchs deep six with heart (Luckily find all 4 wheels matching Date 3/69)were delivered to my home

Here are all other parts I have been collecting so far

I still waiting for the final parts order from pelican. With all the part I have + parts from pelican would make the car complete just the body (Still have to find a nice completed interior) However The car is scheduled to be sent to the body shop probably on April 20, 2011. After the car is sent to the body shop, I will start working on the Engine. Hopefully there will have as many as original 69S engine parts left I will keep you guys updating
    Last edited by nammon; 10-12-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Great thread and a very worthwhile project! Your car looks to be in good condition, once the conversion parts are off it. I would change the front "partition." It's probably the only way to get the original fenders to fit right. I think that the parts are available from Porsche. Try stoddard.com.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche-RSR View Post
    Didn't the 3.0SC also have a red shroud? Exhaust doesn't look much of a 69 IMO.

Windscreen wipers are also standard 993 (look at the litte distance in between the 2 wipers.)
    Thank you for pointing out about the distance of the Windscreen wiper. I have added this information on my restoration book