Thread: 68S interior etc.

Why would anyone part out a S these days, I would think the value of a S is higher than the sum of its parts.
    Rob Abbott

Perhaps he has been unsuccessful selling as a complete car and parting is his alternative...

stphers
    Hi

I am in Vancouver, BC and have replied to his ad to go and have a look at it. I can let anyone know what is there if anyone is interested? It will be a SWB and I am doing up a 69 LWB and have most of everything that I need already.

Thanks, Rick

I sent him an email regarding the dash... Rick, if you go see what he has, a brief report of condition would be appreciated.

Much obliged!
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

Erik ,thats Bruce Hadley in Vancouver British Columbia I believe ,I bought an entire early NOS dash set from him last year and he's been parting a '71 T on pelican ,if he had access to or owned an S for parting we'd have seen plenty of his posts here or on the bird..Bert

Quote Originally Posted by budge96 View Post
    Erik ,thats Bruce Hadley in Vancouver British Columbia I believe ,I bought an entire early NOS dash set from him last year and he's been parting a '71 T on pelican ,if he had access to or owned an S for parting we'd have seen plenty of his posts here or on the bird..Bert
    FYI
    This was actually a T that some one converted a long time ago
    I see a lot of old school tricks .
    I'm 29 years in porsche now and raced for 17.
    I put S in the ad because its easier than saying everything else
    S trim
    S 19mm sway bar up front
    trick rear brakes
    and the real 4080063-901/02 S motor with the IDS

I sent Bruce a few e-mails about the car.