Thread: 1973-1983 Porsche Racing Posters RSR, 935, Gregg, IMSA, Daytona, Le Mans, Monterey +

1973-1983 Porsche Racing Posters RSR, 935, Gregg, IMSA, Daytona, Le Mans, Monterey +

These are original factory posters, (except the Riverside one), not reprints, reproductions, etc, measuring 30 x 40”, they are in very good to excellent condition, no pinholes, no tape. The photo shown is of the actual posters, nothing is holding them down. Any funny angles are camera artifacts from me trying to get a good picture from above.

All of these have been stored flat or some time, years, some seem to have a slight curl upward at the extremities, I’m not sure if they were once rolled or were just at the top of the heap and ended up like that. They don’t all have it, and it’s very slight. All of the posters have some handling marks, overall I think all of them are in excellent condition especially given how old they are, and I’ve noted the flaws on each one, I’m trying to be picky. I’m calling an area the looks like it got bumped an edge crunch. For the most part the crunches are flat, but you can see creasing where it was. If there is a better way to describe that let me know. Some of these have tears, I noted them, I don’t think there are any that could not be fixed with tape, but I don’t want to do it. Tape goes on a lot easier than it comes off :-)

Priced as noted plus shipping, US is $7.00, Canada $7.50, anywhere else $15. Three or more free shipping, anywhere.

Within the US I will ship them in a 3” diameter tube inside of a USPS priority mail tube, which is actually triangular. I will have paper hanging off of either side of the poster so that if it were to slide the paper will take the hit, not the poster. Internationally I cannot use the USPS priority mail tube, so I use a single tube that I can stand on without bending it.

If you buy any and if you do not like it you can return it for a full refund inclusive of return postage. My e-mail is cs8815 at aol dot com

The posters:

1973 Riverside RSR SOLD

This is not a factory poster, it is the same size, 30 x 40, it is for the first of four 1973/1974 IROC races.

Drivers shown on poster: Richard Petty, Denis Hulme, George Follmer, Bobby Unser, Bobby Allison, Emerson Fittipaldi, Peter Revson, Gordon Johncock, David Pearson, Jackie Stewart, Mark Donohue. Jackie Stewart didn’t race.

Raced, but not shown on poster: A.J. Foyt, Roger McCluskey.

No crunching or tearing. Because of the color and the fact that it’s glossy the handling marks are fairly visible. $SOLD

1977 Mugello- 1 ½” tear at the top, small edge crunch. The tear doesn’t go into the car and I think is tape repairable, but you still might see it given the color. $75

1977 Hockenheim – A few very small edge crunches. $75
    1977 Daytona – 1/2" tear left side. $100
    1979 IMSA Peter Gregg- Edge crunch on each corner save for the upper right, and the bottom under “Porsche”, none bad. $150

1979 Ludwig Champion - two tears, ¼ and ½” at the top. $75
    1980 Daytona - small tear lower left. $100
    1980 Trans-Am - no crunching or tearing. $100
    1980 Porsche Cup 80 – small crunch upper left. $75
    1980 IMSA – left side dented, good recovery. $100
    1980 5X Champion- edge crunch lower left and two dents on top, small. $50
    1982 IMSA – small corner bends, edge crunch upper left. $100

1982 Du Mans 1” tear center right, tape repairable, but I’m not going to do it. $100

1982 Le Mans – Defect above the s in "LeMans", white spots, may or may not come off, I would be 25% yes 75% no and I don't want to wreck it . $75

1983 Monterey Historics, poster, program and flyer. Poster has some corner bends, nothing major. The wavy look near the center is not a defect in the poster, it's how it looks, see program. $400/set

If you buy anything and if you do not like it you can return it for a full refund inclusive of return postage.

My e-mail is cs8815 at aol dot com
    Riverside

Mugello

Hockenheim

77 Daytona

IMSA Gregg

Ludwig

Last edited by 88cs; 09-16-2012 at 10:32 AM.

1980 Daytona

1980 IMSA

1980 Cup. This is the same size as the rest, I must have re-sized it differently.

1980 Trans-Am

1980 5X

1982 DuMans

1982 IMSA

1982 LeMans

1983 Monterey. Also same size, resize went funny.

Program

Flyer

Most still available.

1973 Riverside RSR for $150 sold if still available. PayPal?
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

E-mail sent.

Cheers,
    Christian
    RGruppe #649
    Early911S #1788

P-mail to Peter, e-mail to Christian.

Didn't realize the ad went off the list, bump.