Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EX LE '69 911s safe and warm

Thanks guys! I must say, this is the quickest addiction I've ever fallen to, an early hotrod is now in the near future, need another to drive the snot out of. Why didn't anyone tell me these cars were so fun I had originally been looking for a silver car, I enjoy being very low pro, no standout colors. But this ossi blue has grown on me quickly, now I find it to be just gorgeous, and still sort of low pro.
    And DTM, I will definitely hit you up when I get back to CA., I would love to do some early 911/e30 m3 backroad cruises.
    Spencer
    Early911s #1912
    '60 356B Roadster
    '69 911T 2.8 MFI
    '69 911S
    '77 3.0 Turbo
    '10 GT3
    '88 M5
    '90 M3 sterling silver
    '90 M3 alpine white (sold)
    '04 M3 blk/blk (sold)

You can not beat originality.......... good luck w/ your new ride and welcome to the brotherhood of early car fanatics.

Love your M5!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Looks like this car has moved on to a very good new caretaker!! Enjoy it and the brotherhood! Maybe I'll see you both at RITV
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroni View Post
    You can not beat originality.......... good luck w/ your new ride and welcome to the brotherhood of early car fanatics.

Love your M5!
    Thanks! I hear you may be on the hunt for an E28 of some sort, definitely worth having around. And it's a 4 door, could even drive the kids to school and still look cool doing it She's going up to VSR in the near future, for the euro bumper treatment, a moonroof from a Saab, Alpina steering wheel, and some Hartge or Alpina wheels, damn parts are just collecting dust. I have some alpina fabric as well, may redo the interior at some point.
    Spencer
    Early911s #1912
    '60 356B Roadster
    '69 911T 2.8 MFI
    '69 911S
    '77 3.0 Turbo
    '10 GT3
    '88 M5
    '90 M3 sterling silver
    '90 M3 alpine white (sold)
    '04 M3 blk/blk (sold)

Hey, Spence . . .

Any updates . . . . revelations . . . . extra photos?

Hope Irene didn't make too much of a mess, last week . . . and everything's OK.

(Also . . . brought my stuff back from storage, out in Charlotte . . . got my Alaska pics. You been asking . . . )

Rick

We Can Be Heroes

Your gonna love that car more th an your 997...with all due respect...you can feel the road in that...same feeling at a 100mhp...and it would take your 997 about 140+..seriously...had the turbo 997 and it was not my first Porsche....I unloaded it after three years with 5k miles...did not like it at all..it drove itself..you'll know what I mean...in a few days...

You have loads of fun with your new baby

Lemuel LIBUNAO