Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took a break and went for a drive

sweet car...... great pictures.......
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I've admired each of your cars on this forum . . . and in particular Chuck's ride for a long time now. So your comments are much appreciated. This weekend is a triple-header for me . . . my old high school is celebrating it's 100th birthday with a party and car show, then I'm heading to Barrett Jackson in the OC, and finally tomorrow is the PCA/LA show in Beverly Hills. Will try to snap some good pics at the shows this weekend and then next week I'll have another 'road trip' to share with you guys. Have a great weekend to all.
    Tom Ching
    69E Burgundy

Awesome Tom. Where's the obligatory steering wheel shot? Yes, this is a low-key forum but rules are rules.
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:10 PM
  2. 73 Targa Break Up
    By timgt3 in forum Australia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:53 AM
  3. NY metro break in the humidity, anyone up for an early morning drive saturday 7/3
    By blucille in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:04 PM
  4. The spring break-out
    By HarryD in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 04:38 AM
  5. Break Fluid
    By hdavis in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 07:28 PM