Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ski Roundtop Swap Meet2011 is ON!!!!!!!!! September 17th!!!

Ski Roundtop Swap Meet2011 is ON!!!!!!!!! September 17th!!!

The new website is up:

http://www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com/

Seriously, everyone always complains about EBAY is ruining it and the swap meet used to be the way for all of us to connect. Well, this is your chance to put your money (and your parts) where you mouth is. Come out, hang out, swap, shop, or just enjoy the sunshine. The Unobtanium crew will be giving out FREE gift bags to everyone who stops by the booth so make sure you come by.
    WE ARE THE PORSCHE COMMUNITY!!!! Only we have the power to make an event like this great. We can't control the price of oil, or the Euro debt crisis, but we can make a Porsche event fun.

I hope to see everyone there, last year I even did some surfing.

To check out pics from previous years check out the blog:
    http://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/2...wap-meet-2010/
    http://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/2...wap-meet-2009/
    http://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/2...-swap-meet-08/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Unobtanium-inc; 08-12-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

I hope to see everyone come out for this great swap. There are always great deals to be had. Like the deep six Fuchs I got last year for cheap cheap.
    This is also a great way to get rid of those few boxes in the corner of your garage, spaces are only $30 and it is not as crazy as Hershey, just some friends in a parking lot, looking at a ski slope.
    Remember, WE ARE THE PORSCHE COMMUNITY, we can make events like this great. We can't control the price of oil, the Euro debt crisis, or our hairlines, but we can make Porsche events great if we come out and support.
    Also, for all you guys who hate Evilbay, this is your chance to kick it in the teeth and swap the old fashioned way. It's great, you actually meet the guy who needs the part you have!

Big John will be passing out FREE gift bags from the Unobtanium booth so you won't leave empty handed.
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

Hey everyone-
    I just checked the weather and it is looking like sunny with a high of 69, sounds just about perfect. Roundtop is a great laid back event to show off your car or buy/sell parts. I encourage everyone to grab a few boxes of parts to pay for gas and come on down. The weather is supposed to be nice all weekend so you can enjoy the ride there and the ride home.

I know I get on my soapbox about this but, WE ARE THE PORSCHE COMMUNITY and while we don't have the power to change the price of oil, climate change, or fix the Euro debt crisis, we DO have the power to make a Porsche event fun, but we have to support.

If anything you can stop by the Unobtanium booth and get a FREE gift bag full of great stuff like Porsche cars, Factory Shop Towels (Thanks Stoddard), California Car Dusters, bootleg Messko gauges, lots of great stuff!!!!

Hope to see everyone there!

Adam Wright

A bootleg Messko in every gift bag, can't beat that!

I have about one metric ton of extra parts that I plan to sell. All SWB/LWB longhood and all cheaper than dirt.

Are slots still open?
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Unfortunately clashes with the Mason Dixon Rally that a buddy puts on - hope all have a good time....
    Nick D - Run Flat

1973 RHD 911 Carrera RS #0358 - Fun Car
    2016 Cayenne Diesel - Tow Car
    2017 Macan S - Better Half's Car

1955 356 Speedster SOLD
    1976 911 2.7 SOLD
    2006 Cayman S SOLD
    2006 Cayenne S SOLD
    2008 Carrera S F77 SOLD
    2011 Cayenne S TOTALLED (T-Boned but kept us safe)
    2015 Macan S SOLD
    2015 GT3 - Track Car
    2016 Cayenne SOLD
    2016 Cayenne GTS TOTALLED (Bloody big deer)

Still looking for 1st Edition Carrera RS book #358.

Life is way too short to drive boring cars.

Roundtop, unlike Hershey, is laid back, all you have to do is arrive the day of, pay the $30 reg fee, and start swapping, no lines, no BS, no #s spaces, just sunshine and Porsches.

Hope to see everyone there. Look for Big John to collect your gift bag.

Some of you guys need to make it out for this one, more 911's are needed in the field, break up the 356's.

Due to circumstances beyond my control... and an error in driving...

I'm actually going to be at this thing! Well, as long as I get there on time..

I'll have the prototype roof rack with me, plus all my other items.

Regards,
    ERic

Damn.... can't wait to visit!
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"