Thread: Code M568 coloured/tinted glass

Code M568 coloured/tinted glass

One of my 72 cars has option code M568 tinted glass all windows

Actually searching for a correct windshield. Me was offered a tinted one claimed to be out of a 71.

In the left low corner of the window is written

Made in West Germany
    Infra
    Sigla
    SGG
    tilde D-423
    AS-1
    TP.GS.13
    DOT25M91

What does your tinted 72 screen scream?

Mine, with that same extra number, has the number 51 in its designation, I don't know if they are the original crystals.
    DOT51
    **DOT27M51 AS2

https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...rrera-RS/page3

um...let me know if you need photos of my windows or similar, I've been checking and the front glass on my car is not the original, it has another designation and by the way...I just realized reading your name. I have never thanked you directly for the help you gave me in your day, I have to be clear with this, you have been, of all the path I have traveled in this time, the person who helped me the most by telling me a few simple words! Although this is out of post, I wanted to thank you for your selfless help! To a large extent and thanks to something you told me, I was able to find the entire Fend story so from here (Tenerife) thank you very much for the "comment" a few years ago. Don't hesitate to ask me for any information or photos you need (I only have 576)
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-19-2023 at 09:26 AM.

Always welcome, Baudette.

Looking for pictures of original windshields of cars with code M568.

My car has all of them except the front one. I find a photo and post it here or you can visit my post

correct tinted window approx 1971?
    Name:  IMG_0103.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  67.5 KB