Thread: Rennsport IV Corral Passes...

Lightbulb Rennsport IV Corral Passes...

Please download an Early S Registry Corral Pass for the track...

Now, these are just to let the 'parkers' know you are part of the Early S contingent.

- You must still have an official issued Porsche Corral Pass.
    - Sorry, no guarantee that this WILL get you to the/a designated Early 911 area.
    - Not sure where the 'green' vs. 'blue' official passes will let you park.
    - The corral area is full, so first come first serve every morning is the letter of the day.
    - If you are part of the R Gruppe contingency please go to their message board to download your passes.

As always please fill in your pass, people love to learn more about your car besides how great it looks.......

As further info comes in we will let you know......

Cheers,
    The S Registry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Corral Parking location...

If anyone learns where the corral parking will be, please let us out-of-towners know. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

It should be in 4 for the green passes. The second blue group, I don't know. The last time it was in 3 though. Don't worry, you'll be directed with the pass in your windsheild.
    H

I suspect that "Blue" passes will be in "Blue Parking" on the inside of Turn 5, (3) on the track map.

I've got a Green pass. Chuck, I'm going to be driving a lightly-modded J-Program 3.2 Carrera back and forth to the Reunion. Is the Early S corral model-specific or is there a back row for riff-raff? I don't want to spoil the symmetry, and I'm in Green parking anyway...

-- David

David,

The plan was to try to keep the longhoods kind'a together..........
    However between the two parking areas and the first come first serve 'overbooking' ... who knows...
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I'm looking to buy a corral pass so if anybody has an extra or plans change and you can't make it to Laguna next weekend, please email me at kwiky59gt@yahoo.com

Thanks, Dave

I'm also hoping to purchase a Green corral pass, so I'll be next in line if any of you have to make a last minute cancellation. Please PM me and I'll get back to you right away. Thanks.

dlkawashima

I am also looking for 2 corral passes for saturday. Email me at sal@medi-serve.com. Or ph. 323-440-3054

Quote Originally Posted by Nine17 View Post
    I suspect that "Blue" passes will be in "Blue Parking" on the inside of Turn 5, (3) on the track map.
    I think some of the Corral parking will include the area where the PorschePlatz was during ALMS. On the map that would be just West of the top green-colored pentagon, the latter is normally a grass area surrounded by sponsor exhibits on the East side. It is before Turn 5 on the inside field, before the bridge. This corral 'overflow' area is not paved, but compact dirt. So expect a little dust!

This area may be part of the Green Pass Corral since you enter the same way as for the more desirable paved area marked on the map as #4, which is the traditional 'marque' corral familiar to all who attended past Historics at Laguna Seca in August. My
    guess is that the early Green Corral cars arriving will get the paved area #4. When that is full, they will go into the overflow in the non-paved area - both above the Parking #4 and in the Porscheplatz area.

They are asking both Green and Blue Corral Pass cars to enter via the main entrance to the track from Route 68. If you have a Green pass, you will go straight into the infield. If you are Blue, they may make you take a right on the road, over the bridge, into the parking by Turn 5 - which is the normal PCA corral during the Historics. We will all know soon enough!

Update: Ray Crawford & I were at track today. Blue Parking will be by turn 5 (as mentioned above), but also include hillside parking further along, opposite SCRAMP ticket offices, closer to paddock entrance. Green is the definitely the preferred Corral Pass for those with early 911 cars to be with the main group! z356
    Last edited by Z356; 10-12-2011 at 01:43 PM.