Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Posche Bag?

Thanks davep, I believe that was my issue.

Raj - I sent you a PM. Please let me know.

Thanks - Farrell

Farrell,i sent a pm to you.if you did not receive it.i will pass on the bag.

Thanks david

For those wiaitg to hear back from me, I apologize for the delays. I am tryig to let each person in line decide on the bag and the communication is going a little slow - I hope it will speed up a little now that the holiday is past us.

Thanks for your patience. - Farrell

Farrell,

I know this has moved pretty fast, however.........

If your intention was/is to sell this bag you should have/should stop this thread and put the bag in our classifieds with a stated price.

It seems like you've initiated a private auction.

Chuck
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

The bag is only part of what was a Tourist delivery gift in 68. It contained a plaid blanket that folded perfectly as to fill the bag up firm. Find the blanket!

Don

It's interesting the mention of the blanket. I always kept the blanket laid out over the folded rear seats sort of as protection and because the colors fit. And for "emergency use" as needed. I still keep a plaid blanket there, but can no longer swear it's the same blanket. Richard
    1968 912 Sunroof, Irish Green (original owner)
    1985 911, Prussian Blue (sold)
    2010 Carrera 4S, Porsche Racing Green

Thanks Chuck - my intent was never to create a private auction. As soon as I listed my questions about what the bag was, I had 8 people send me PMs stating they were inetrested in buying the bag if I was going to sell it. In trying to the do the right thing, I put each of them in line in the order they inquired and am responding to each one with my stated price. If they all opted out, I was going to list it in the For Sale section. I did not want to do that until all of the folks that PM'd me had first shot, as that was the commitment I made to each of them. Unfortuantely, the 2nd person in line is not responding in a very timely manner (I gave him a little extra time due to it being Thanksgiving and thought he may be traveling). So, this dragging on a lot longer than I expected.

I will go ahead and list it on the for sale section with my stated asking price.

Thanks - Farrell
    Last edited by Ruby911; 11-29-2011 at 03:54 AM.