Thread: "Secret" Dunkel Brothers show?

"Secret" Dunkel Brothers show?

Just found out from a friend today that the Grand Prix region of PCA is putting on a show Saturday at the new Dunkel Brothers location.

I like to think I keep abreast of what's going on, but this was -- AFAIK -- not publicized to the Porsche community. Or did everyone else know about it but me?
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

I read about this on the 356 registry. There was a flyer posted. They also mentioned that this was probably the last show at the new location since they have to move again.

Richard

Not a secret (see http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...os.-Open-House ) but not well promoted either. This is also the same day at the SGV-PCA Concours at Art Center College of Design.

I'm embarrassed to have missed Chuck's post. But the lack of chatter leads me to believe this will be a small event. Hope I'm wrong. Those of us who attended the event at the original location count ourselves very lucky.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

With lots going on it will be choice that one has to make. I suspect many 356 Club members will be there along with some 914's to round out the diversity. It was always like that. And if fewer folks show up, more room for the rest of us.

Well, yes, but... it's vendors that keep these shows alive financially. Vendors need prospects and especially prospects ready to buy. A big part of what killed the Ventura show was a drop in vendor participation.

I've heard talk of a plan to put a show on in October in Torrance/Carson area. But the first thing that has to happen is someone has to put up the money and promise to promote. Then vendors buy in, then it will be ON.
    techweenie.com