Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Seats

Richard - An email has been sent to you.

No point putting it over a public forum so I hope you'll be able to post a positive outcome on your seat.

As Eric noted I have been traveling.
    Last edited by VintageSeats; 03-23-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Michael
    Vintage Seats Owner
    http://www.vintageseats.com

Correct Porsche 911 ST, RSR, RS, R, 356GT and 914-6 GT seats.

If anyone reading this thread gets the impression I am dissatisfied or negative about Vintage Seats then I have been unclear or they have mis-read my posts. I approached the list to enquire about where Michael was and if there was any reason unknown to me why he had not returned my inquiries, the "forum" worked as it should and persons with information about Michael posted here. Thank you all.

Richard
    Last edited by kissov356; 03-24-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Richard
    70T 3.2 Max Moritz GP White
    74 BMW 2002tii Inca
    54 Ford F100 Two Tone

Quote Originally Posted by kissov356 View Post
    ...I sent several emails and called several times and left messages, no response. I was wondering if any one else has had trouble contacting Michael this week.

Richard
    From my personal experience, Michael always replies to my communications right away unless he is "up in the air". I find it best to text him.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

I have ordered to FA RS Seats from Michael also. I am certain that he is working very hard to get us our seats, built to the highest standards. In my last conversation with Michael I believe he said that he was in LA and would be shipping very soon. I think that we all pounded him with orders right after he bought the company. He is a real stand up guy and will make us all happy. I even bought a car from him too!
    2007 GT3
    1999 996 Track RAT
    1970 911 T Tangerine

R Gruppe Member
    911 S Registry Member #1609