Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to VINTAGE SPORTSCAR RESTORATIONS

My game..saving Porsches FHernand's Avatar

Welcome to VINTAGE SPORTSCAR RESTORATIONS

It's been a long time coming for me. As of this month, doors have opened wide for you at my new show. Feel free to drop by and check out my latest restoration projects. Currently working on my own 1966 911. Also, a currently yellow and soon to be an original Silver 1967 911S. Also, a currently yellow and soon to be an orginal Lime Green 1974 Carrera Euro Targa. It's busy here but always time for kicking tires with the boys. Special thanks to you guys on this forum for all your contribution and support. Here is a few shots of the first car rolling out of my shop. A very special fully restored 1974 Carrera 911 in Glasurit Lime Green. Special thanks to John Hollaran for the complete restoration of the 2.8 power plant...the car pulls amazingly, Ben at Retro-Sport for engine install and tuning...guys does not stop til the engine is dialed perfectly. I have said before and will say again, Harvey Weidman's wheels make my restoration projects look complete. Owner of this beauty is Steve Silva. Thanks Steve for letting me be part of your dream come true....
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    VINTAGE SPORTSCAR RESTORATIONS INC.
    www.vsrestorations.com
    Phoenix OREGON
    Freddie Hernandez
    freddie@vsrestorations.com
    (541) 535-3304
    www.facebook.com/VintageSportscarRestorations

Congrats Freddie...looking very good.

regards,
    al

PS: I've had an identical pair of those cork colored sports seats in my 77S....they are a bit heavy, but very comfortable and supportive. One of my all time favorites....of course they look way better in this car than they did in my 250K miles rat.
    Last edited by X-Faktory; 06-17-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    Al Kosmal
    the X-faktory
    Current projects; 69-911.5
    76S rat bastard---off to Germany

1970 914-4...off to Wisconsin
    73 911X Cafe Racer...........(off to S.F.....now racing in Germany)
    66 912 ...off to France
    71E 9111200979 ( gone to Paris..then to Corsica)
    77S (off to NY)
    Early S #1240

RGruppe #669
    www.x-faktory.com

Best wishes....

Kevin
    Member #2239
    '76 911 turbo lightweight
    '87 land rover D110

Congratulations Freddie! I'm sure it's a long time dream come true to open your own shop. I wish you all the best.

Freddie, good luck with the new business!
    Rich
    1966 911 #303872
    ES#1197
    RG#478

Excellent Freddie! Congratulations.

My game..saving Porsches FHernand's Avatar
    Thank you so much guys. A few pictures of Steve and I during yesterdays photo shoot. Here is Steve filling her up for the very first time after restoration...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    VINTAGE SPORTSCAR RESTORATIONS INC.
    www.vsrestorations.com
    Phoenix OREGON
    Freddie Hernandez
    freddie@vsrestorations.com
    (541) 535-3304
    www.facebook.com/VintageSportscarRestorations

It has been quite a journey since I acquired this car back in Nov. 2010. To be honest, I'm kind of sad to have finally reached the finish line. As those of you who have been down this road of restoration, I'm sure you can attest to how rewarding the process can be. To be able to take a car back to a condition close to how it would have been when it rollled off the assembly line is just so satifying. The added benefit to me is when such process is undertaken all mysteries or uncertainties about the car and its history are revealed. With a complete top-to-bottom engine rebuild, bare-metal restoration and entire suspension rebuild, etc., you know with certainty what you have in a finished product. Freddie was instrumental in this process. His keen eye for detail instilled a sense of confidence that I knew would result in the project getting done right. Good luck with your new shop. I'm sure it will be a success!
    70 914-6 #2615 (Metallic Green) - SOLD
    74 US Carrera Coupe #63 (Lime Green)
    73 911 T Coupe #1891 (Gemini Blue)

Enjoy! Great looking car
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Congrats on the shop Freddie. Steve - the car looks stunning. Lime Green!!