Thread: In LA next week, anybody home?

In LA next week, anybody home?

Hey Guys, Heading to LA next week for business, but will have some time for a little R&R, any P-car fun to be had?
    Unfortunately I'm flying out so won't be able to drive my longhood on those great S. Cal roads and check off a bucket list item.
    Looked into renting a 911.....OUCH$

Looks like I'll be there from Tuesday to Friday, but plans will firm up soon.

Thanks,
    Bud
    70E Albert Blue
    Member #1906

Well, you'll miss Irvine Cars and Coffee - a staple for me when I'm in SoCal. Next stop would be Peterson Museum - always worth a look. Any drive up PCH will not only give you cool scenic views, but there's always classics to be spotted. Find a Porsche shop and drop by - always cool stuff that way too.

- Brian

1966 Mercedes 250SE Cab

Bud...

You need to plan to come out to LA for this in early 2013!

http://www.lalitandtoyshow.com/
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Thanks guys, I will check out the Peterson, and for sure will drive the coast, and hunt for some shops.
    My wife says no car shopping, but I'm sure gunna look......no promises my love.
    Think I'm staying in Venice beach, so won't be short on entertainment!

Peter, been trying to get out for that for a couple of years, but hasn't worked out yet, on my list though.
    You back in Louisville anytime soon? Ky country drive still on the table.......

Bud
    70E Albert Blue
    Member #1906