Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where are all the young people at car shows ?

IMG_2394.jpg

This makes em smile.....young & old
    Best Max Handley

Guy Rules

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRoads View Post
    . . . Long story short - a very nice "young" lady spied my -E . . . I have a tattoo on my back . . . Me - "Sure. Do you want me to take a picture of you?" . . . she gets in, gives a big smile, and I take her pic . . . Bottom line: . . . didn't hurt that she was young and cute . . .
    Uhhhhhhhhh . . . . so-uh --- where's her picture?

This isn't just me talking --- there are Rules . . . Guy Rules

And one o' those rules is . . . . you tell a Guy you took a picture, then? --- you show the picture

We Can Be Heroes

Paid Member # 1991

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhh . . . . so-uh --- where's her picture?

This isn't just me talking --- there are Rules . . . Guy Rules

And one o' those rules is . . . . you tell a Guy you took a picture, then? --- you show the picture

You are absolutely right. Unfortunately, I took the picture using HER cell phone and I figured she wanted it back. My cell phone takes crappy pics, so it didn't even occur to me. I'll do better next time
    - MR

The 911 really doesn't draw much attention from the kids, probably because it looks like to them, another expensive status car, or maybe worse yer, an old geezer car. The car which always gets their attention and calls of 'cool car' is the 914. Chances are they don't know what it is, other than the roof comes off, it has hidden headlights, is small with cool wheels, and makes a cool sound with the flat six echoing through the sport muffler.

Why don't more kids show at car shows. different interests, vitual or otherwise. Half my friends with kids are having to force their children to learn to drive. I don't know about you, but the day i turned 15.5 I was appying for my permit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell