Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris-SpaFrancorchamps-Nurburgring Run 2013

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

Cool Paris-SpaFrancorchamps-Nurburgring Run 2013

Dear all,

Winter 2012 was the Versailles Stuttgart run - c'etait l'echauffement 1400 kms in 2 days - Porsche Museum.

Spring 2013 will see a fantasctic event : The 1st Paris-SpaFrancorchamps-Nurburgring Run. Porsche Only - 3 days - 2 amazing tracks - 1300 kms of highways.

2013-RUN Badge 2.jpg

May 4th 2013.
    9:00AM - First Meeting point at Grand Palais in Paris - Avenue Franklin Roosvelt 75008 Paris
    Head our way to Nurburgring RaceTrack - 509 Kms - 6h00 drive with only 1 stop at Metz
    Arrival at Nurburgring around 15h30
    Track opens at 17:30 and close at 19:00.
    19h30 Make our way to the Doring Hotel (next to ring track)

May 5th 2013
    wake up, breakfast and behind our steering wheel at 9:00 am to get to Spa Francorchamps by using the country/forest roads.
    Arrival at Spa Francorchamps around 12h00
    Track opens at 13:00 and close at 18:00.
    We leave the track at 19:00 to get back home.

Nurburgring : http://www.nuerburgring-shop.de/fahr...l?options=cart

L'hotel du Nurburgring : http://www.hrs.de/web3/hotelData.do?...telnumber=9372

Spa Francorchamps : http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/fr/a...experience.php

show your interest at : brake.killer.gtr@gmail.com

Xavier
    Last edited by Xavier PJB; 04-04-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Hey Xavier, spring event sounds like awesome time. Give me more details and dates in advance, and
    I will most likely join you.
    I plan to do Techno Classica .

Email me details.

Gytis
    1967 911 matching numbers car ( sold )
    1968 911T/R #0805 (SONDERWUNCH AUSSERH DER M.LISTE NR184****) SOLD
    1969 911E MFI matching ALL numbers SOLD
    1981 911 Target 4K ( SHIFT trip-Nürburgring-SPA and SOLD )
    1986 930 "Carnivore" ( "while I'm there" mode )

Sure I will, could you PM your email address though ? Thanks
    Beleive, this is gonna be terrific !

I liaise with the vent director of SPA, and she promised to send me the 2013 agenda as soon it is decided !
    For the Nurburgring it is far more easy as it is ticket based.

Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

French text follows.

Folks,

I made (at my own costs :-) a nice roadbook and a beautiful window badge for the Versailles-Stuttgart run 2012, I would like to make it even better for this 2013 run. As it taked a bit of time and money, I would need to know who would be be interested by.
    I am waiting for the Spa Francorchamps 2013 Calendar to fix the date. Should come out very soon.
    Cheers
    Xavier

Tous,
    Lors du Versailles-Stuttgart Run 2012, j'ai fait (a mes propres frais) un joli roadbook et un chouette badge autocollant de vitre. Pour le run de 2013 je voudrais encore faire mieux. Etant donne que cela prend du temps et de l'argent, si vous etes interesse je vous demande de me le faire savoir.
    J'attends le calendrier 2013 du circuit de Spa Francorchamps pour fixer les dates. Celui-ci devrait bientot sortir.

Cordialement.
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Xavier, your first realization was top, it was the first and may be unique because it was the first run! Besides, ours rear windows are not so large
    Jean-pierre SERRE or John Player Special?
    Early911S mbr# 2422
    1970 911ST "Rallye" a little bit optimized for tracks

Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    Xavier, your first realization was top, it was the first and may be unique because it was the first run! Besides, ours rear windows are not so large
    You still have plenty of rooms anyway. I was not thinking of a badge that time.

Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here are the proposed dates for the Paris-SpaFrancorchamps-Nurburgring Run 2013 :
    Please note that I am still waiting for confirmation from the German ring. I call them and the definitive calendar is due mid January 2013.
    However it seems the Ring will be open for Tourist Rides May 6th. Ring's Tickets are usable all of 2013 anyway.

Plan to leave Paris Saturday May 4th in the afternoon to head to Spa. Meeting points along the way.

Sunday May 5th : SpaFrancorchamps
    Ticket and information can be found : http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/fr/a...experience.php
    Proposed Hotel : www.hotel-de-la-source.com

Monday May 6th : Nuerburgring
    Ticket and information can be found : http://www.nuerburgring-shop.de/fahr...l?options=cart
    http://www.hrs.de/web3/hotelData.do?...telnumber=9372

All the best.
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

may 4 & 5 proposition? Sorry but it is impossible because a major event in Nevers Magny Cours: classic days.
    Jean-pierre SERRE or John Player Special?
    Early911S mbr# 2422
    1970 911ST "Rallye" a little bit optimized for tracks

Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    may 4 & 5 proposition? Sorry but it is impossible because a major event in Nevers Magny Cours: classic days.
    Not possible for you. Sad not comin'. Enjoy the Classic Days at Magny Cours though.

Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Event Bump

Here are the proposed dates for the Paris-SpaFrancorchamps-Nurburgring Run 2013 :
    Please note that I am still waiting for confirmation from the German ring. I call them and the definitive calendar is due mid January 2013.
    However it seems the Ring will be open for Tourist Rides May 6th. Ring's Tickets are usable all of 2013 anyway.

Plan to leave Paris Saturday May 4th in the afternoon to head to Spa. Meeting points along the way.

Sunday May 5th : SpaFrancorchamps
    Ticket and information can be found : http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/fr/a...experience.php
    Proposed Hotel : www.hotel-de-la-source.com

Monday May 6th : Nuerburgring
    Ticket and information can be found : http://www.nuerburgring-shop.de/fahr...l?options=cart
    http://www.hrs.de/web3/hotelData.do?...telnumber=9372

All the best.
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407