Thread: FS:Original Vasek Polak license flate frames(pair,front and back)

FS:Original Vasek Polak license flate frames(pair,front and back)

I have finally decided to part with these to help with christmas .Kids come first.These were taken off a 911 about 15 years ago at my fathers shop.I decorated my walls like crown moldings with them.They would put their plate frame on and give me the old ones not knowing the future collectibillity.I have sold my other Vasek about a year ago for $700 and a orig. Bob Smith for $300.Difference is that this is even harder to find because this is a matching set and real.Not theses knockoffs that want $200 a pair.These are date stamped on the back.The back plate is in excellent condition and perfectly straight the way a backplate should be.The front needs some light bending and could use a touck up of black with some white on the letters.It was on the front,but 2-3 hours and a can will look new.I figured maybe someone might want the patina ,cant go backwards once done.If you sell it for 3-400 its up to you,if you dont keep it and only want one.These will be double boxed ,insured,bubble wrapped,and require a signature.Price shipped for both in the conus $700(yes,both).paypal acceptedThanks Speedracer901.The Vasek Polak service manual cover/protector is $160 shipped in the conus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by speedracer901; 12-19-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Pics of cover
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sent you a PM

vasek frames

Sold.service cover still available