Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fourth annual north east mountain melee, mt washington NH may 16-18

Fourth annual north east mountain melee, mt washington NH may 16-18

Perhaps you remember reading this

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ighlight=Melee

And saying 'I can't believe I missed it'. Well, your chance is coming around again.

This is not an early 911s only event, but you will find a group of 'like minded individuals'..... We request that you bring an air cooled porsche, as we like the vintage feel we have had in the past

We are officially open for reservations at this time.

NEMM will take place at The Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods N.H. May 16, 17 and 18, 2013

Attendees must call the resorts Group Reservation Office at 800-258-0330 and identify their affiliation with the NE Mountain Melee to receive the preferred group rate.

The following guest room rates are based on a three (3) night minimum stay. All rates are subject to an additional $20.00 per night resort amenity fee and the 9% New Hampshire Rooms and Meals Tax.

ROOM ONLY RATES at the Mount Washington Hotel

Traditional Queen:
    Single or Double Occupancy $135.00 per room, per night
    Triple Occupancy $155.00 per room, per night
    Quad Occupancy $175.00 per room, per night

Deluxe Queen/Queen:
    Single or Double Occupancy $185.00 per room, per night
    Triple Occupancy $205.00 per room, per night
    Quad Occupancy $225.00 per room, per night

ROOM ONLY RATES at The Lodge

Standard & Superior:
    Single or Double Occupancy $79.00 per room, per night
    Triple Occupancy $99.00 per room, per night
    Quad Occupancy $119.00 per room, per night

RESERVATION GUARANTEE

All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card. Reservations are charged the first nights room and tax deposit. Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Thanks Dana and Lewis for getting this rolling and posted. Looks like we have a good gang reserving rooms already. Let's hope we have the same great weather as last year. Artwork for Swag is progressing well.
    Paul
    83SC, bone stock (not so much anymore)
    69T, 2.8 RS spec, MFI (Sold, but not forgotten)
    "Wailing Wench"
    s reg. #1009
    rgruppe #506

FYI: Looks like the room block is full and rooms are noW at the prevailing rate of $249 (unless the block is increased).

I assure you, the room block is not full, we will contact the hotel and find out what is happening.

---

for ease of communication, we are going to transition all communication to a 'google group'.

If for some reason you despise google, I apologize, but here's why.

-the group allows easy replies, easy self-administration of how you receive messages, digest formats, ability to retrieve updates by visiting the group online, etc…..and easy opt-OUT….but not IN.

you MUST be invited to the group, this allows us to make sure big brother isn't watching us too closely…..LOL.

the homepage for the group is here:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/no...vents?hl=en-US

if you are not a member, please click on the link, you will need a google account if you don't have one. request to join the group, and I will grant you access.

you might find you sometimes get a lot of emails from the group, within your group access page, you can choose how often you will hear from us

click on the "my membership" button

'
    dont' send email updates

send daily summaries

send combined updates (25 messages per email)

send me an email for every new message (about 3 per day)
    '

the 'about 3 per day' is an average, and is very misleading, some days you might get 30 or more messages, and you won't here from the group again for several weeks

you can post to the google group, if you are a member by sending an email (from the same account that is registered with the google group) to: northeast-vintage-porsche-driving-ev...oglegroups.com

that's all for now, let me know if you have questions.

I just want to mention that attendance will be limited to 50 cars this year - about the same number that we had last year, and as big as we want the event to be. This is to keep the driving groups small and to fly under the, um, radar a bit. Better to reserve early than have regrets later after registration is closed.
    '74 leichtbau
    "Sascha"
    R Grp 246
    S Reg 823

please note, when calling to make reservations:

Attendees must call the resorts Group Reservation Office at 800-258-0330 and identify their affiliation with the NE Mountain Melee to receive the preferred group rate.

otherwise, you will have the experience that Jason had, where you are told the block rate is no longer valid.

As a reminder, you must use the Group Reservation number 800-258-0330 when making your reservation and advise them of your affiliation with The Northeast Mountain Melee in order to get the group rate. They will not know what you are talking about at the main hotel number and they will show that the block is full.

If you have had a problem, please call the correct number and try again. If you STILL have a problem, let me know right away.

Thanks
    Dana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    '72T 2.7 RS spec race car
    '79SC 3.6 ltr. hot rod
    '06 BMW 530xi

Thanks, gents - I used the group number and even mentioned the group by name yesterday with no luck. Tried again today and didn't have any issues. So go figure.

Thank you guys for putting this together, I'm looking forward to it!

Just reserved our room at the big house. Will be one of the beautiful people this year.

And yes thank you guys for your efforts. Paul, having a cool logo again this year??!!!
    Early S #1873