Page 5 of 275 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 911S/911L Cars for Sale

Officially for sale 1969 911S

Quote Originally Posted by tommybarlow23
    I found a pretty nice (in my opinion) 1969 911S. It shows 98K on odo, which seems true, but no records. Leakdown tests are all good and no oil. Looks like engine may have been rebuilt but the numbers seem to match. It has been sitting for 12 years but passed emissions here in Utah.

The car needs new badges, the paint is good but there is a small bubble on the hood and it seems a shade off of the factory color. The fit of the panels is OK, but the driver's door needs to be rehung and the fenders need slight adjustment for better gaps. The dash has typical crack just past gages on the right and the steering wheel leather is hanging on, needs re wrap. The door panels are ok but the pockets are trashed, the carpet is the cheap aftermarket stuff and the front clip has some fiberglass that looks to be an attempt to fill in rust from battery. It needs chanbe back to dual batteries, the floor pans look pretty good, no visible rust around the body. Transmission needs 1st gear synchro, cold start needs reconnecting/rebuild, needs new shifter couplers, rear wheel could use new bearings.

I was thinking about dumping $3K into mechanical issues and about $3K into cosmetics (RS door panels, new badges, steering wheel, dash, carpet) any suggestions on where money is best spent will be welcome as well.

Now the real test:
    VIN 119300954
    Motor 6391344
    Color 6852-L ?

I have a Porsche guy here trying to buy it from me. I have been buying these cars for 2 years and admit that I do not know everything. You guys seem to know the market very well. If anyone can help me put a value to the car or are interested in purchasing it, email me and I'll send photos

tkjbarlows@msn.com
    OK, I've had plenty of feedback from the forum and thank you everyone for your input. I have recently ordered lettering for the exterior, the 911S badge, and crest (all oem), plus I have attatched the deck lid grille.

I am going to clean the car up and offer it pre restoration for $25K. I've reached this price from suggestions anywhere from 20-30K so I have settled in the middle, otherwise I am not to anxious to see this one go and I will start restoration as soon as I sell our '73 MFI 911T Targa (for sale at $18K)

Talking 2.4s on ebay

Hi everybody,

There is a nice 2.4s for sale in Germany

http://cgi.ebay.de/PORSCHE-911-2-4-S...mZ320181425161

Another coyote...it can stay over there...

Quote Originally Posted by 356904
    Hi everybody,

There is a nice 2.4s for sale in Germany

Anybody look at this auction?
    Somewhere in the text - the seller actually says: "I'd like to sell it to some one very brave..."

Brave? well, no sheet... Given what it would cost to turn this roach around...if anybody needs to unload THAT much money, please call me. I'm trying to buy a Porsche-related business right now, and my terms and ROI would be much better...

cheers
    Thom

This is an old RGruppe member car from the second Cambria event... I remember he was excited to look at my car that was one serial number before his and perhaps built the same day....

Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Quote Originally Posted by pastel2020
    I am considering selling my 1970 (non sunroof) 911S for the right offer
    There is no Rust, Front Pan, and floor pan is perfect.. just some minor damage to the body.. along with the Drivers Rocker needs replacing.. Which is supplied with the car..
    I have no where to keep this car and no where to do the work that needs to be done!
    It has been dismantled .. It is a Roller chassis and all parts are boxed up..
    Color is Pastel Blue.. It is all number matching with MFI, all 5 Original Fuchs, very nice tool kit and Jack..
    Parts include:
    1. Aluminum Decklid VGC
    2. New dash, Perfect Door pockets..
    3.A perfect set of H1's
    4.RSR seats
    5.New Decklid Grill.. New in the bag!!
    6.All britewerk has all been refinished to perfection!
    7.All new seals from the dealer Spent over $1700
    8.New Bosch Blinker housings New in the boxes
    9.New Set of Euro Lenses Silver trim
    10.Copy of a Factory Roll Bar
    11.MFI is all rebuilt
    12.Very nice 901 muffler
    Much much more..!
    Engine ran very smooth when removed but was planning to rebuild it..
    So it comes with a new "in the box" set of Male Pistons and cylinders..

Accepting offers..? e-mail me at porsche1@mail.com
    You can see the car at www.motoringinvestments.com
    Pastel Blue 1970 911S in the Porsche section
    What's a right offer? This car sounds like the parts are more than the sum of the car, at this point. From experience, you will have serious problems selling a disassembled car for anything out of the upper $20Ks. With rocker damage, I'd be worried of getting even that much. What is unfortunate is that, from the photos in pre-disassembled condition, the car looks like it would have been a near $40K car. If you really want to sell it, reassemble it, as-is, and sell the new parts separately.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Coppola 67s on ebay

911S registry #1103
    R-Gruppe #513
    1967 912 converted to 2.2