Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Porsche Nr. 300088

Banned
    rower,
    What is this "filter" you mentioned?

Rick and I have ongoing banter that I should have kept private this time. Mud wrestling between two old guys in Speedos is awkward at best for others to watch. I confess; Rick is like a pimple inside my nose. If I leave it alone it doesn't bother me but the moment I pay it any attention it drives me nuts. I should have let this one go; I started losing control of the room from the get go.

I suspect our Hawaiian has sold 088. I tried emailing but so far no response.

Mark,
    As for treasures in pop's old shop... lot's of urban legend with this. My dad is a very conservative, quiet guy and averse to risk. He's a hoarder but all he kept was mostly junk (Candidly some worthwhile junk.) I on the other hand somehow contracted DNA from Attila the Hun and have always taken risks. Beginning about 35 years ago every time Porsche had a "dump sale" for old and obsolete inventory for 10% of dealer cost I would buy as much as I could afford and also forage through classifieds and swap meets. But my old inventory is about as exciting as my 64 901.

One of my top 5 dreams/nightmares is to fake my own death and watch the yard sale from a distance that my poor wife will have to endure.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 10-12-2018 at 04:43 PM.

WHAT WAS THE OP TOPIC ????????

It's getting "Vintage Ex"
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    FWIW, there are differences keep us entertained,
    Gotta be a dime in this <<<<
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    rower,
    What is this "filter" you mentioned?

Rick and I have ongoing banter that I should have kept private this time. Mud wrestling between two old guys in Speedos is awkward at best for others to watch. I confess; Rick is like a pimple inside my nose. If I leave it alone it doesn't bother me but the moment I pay it any attention it drives me nuts. I should have let this one go; I started losing control of the room from the get go.

I suspect our Hawaiian has sold 088. I tried emailing but so far no response.
    Sure, today's a great day so let's start out positive!

Now, what's the update on 011? Please post pictures as it has been far too long.

Hmmm.... I sure miss Alan.uk's posts.
    Bob B

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMI BOB View Post
    Hmmm.... I sure miss Alan.uk's posts.
    Bob B
    Did something happen to Alan?

I was with him on Tuesday and he is fine, just very busy.
    Tim

Early 911S Registry #1167

Other than the ESR thread, only this…

https://www.vierenzestig.nl/1964-por...try/300088-64/
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100