Thread: FS: Front Bucket Sport type seats in German Vinyl and Houndstooth

SOLD: Front Bucket Sport type seats in German Vinyl and Houndstooth

SOLD These are a pair of FloFit sport seats, very similar to a Recaro seat. They were recovered by the upholsterer that AIR Motorsports uses. The upholstery used was black German vinyl and houndstooth. In a word, they are spectacular. I was going to install these in my ’71 911, however, I’m going with more of a vintage style race seat. These seats have never been installed or used since recovering, so the upholstery is still virgin.

These are very solid and supportive seats. They have height adjustable headrests, reclining backs and adjustable under knee supports. They use the commonly available Recaro seat slider rails with mounts on 16” centers.

The plastic left hinge cover for the left (drivers) seat is cracked and needs to be replaced. I am actively looking for a replacement from a couple of the retailers who resell these seats. A new or suitable used replacement will be included with the sale of the seats.

For ease of shipping the seat backs will be detached from the seat bottoms, so some minor assembly will be required when they arrive.

THESE SEATS ARE SOLD $1,100 plus shipping. A rough estimate of shipping will be $125 to $150 for the pair.

Additional photos can be seen here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fa5gdocnqwojifv/jySlM3LVhk

Terms and conditions: PM me if you are interested. PayPal accepted. Shipping to the continental US only.
    m1franck

IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    Last edited by m1franck; 09-24-2013 at 09:24 AM.