Thinking of selling a nearly showroom perfect, beautiful original paint, flawless original interior 73 914. Originally a 1.7, now with an eat off it clean 2.0 installed (the original #'s matching 1.7 with 18K miles included of course). 36K total miles on the car. Choice of wheels, completely restored 5 lug conversion 16x6 fuchs or newly Al Reed restored original 15x5.5 4 lug fuchs. Truly one of the nicest 914's in existence. Sorry, no pictures on this computer.

ONE CATCH... Will not consider selling it until AFTER I have secured a softwindow 912, either purchase or trade +/- cash. Prefer either really nice and ready to go, or a (nearly) rust free car ready to restore, not really looking for something in the middle. Definitely prefer a 67 but open to 68-69, but not interested in the recently restored red 67 Stephan Dick car that's been on ebay and SoCal craigslist lately. So if you have one available, or know of one that is available but not out on the open (i'm watching the few on ebay, but all have their issues), let me know and we can talk, trade pictures, etc. You put me in touch with someone selling a softwindow, you can have first chance at the 914