Thread: FS: Karl Ludvigsen's Genesis of Genius AND Porsche: Origin of the Species

FS: Karl Ludvigsen's Genesis of Genius AND Porsche: Origin of the Species

I had these signed by Karl when I went to see him in Hershey last April. I didn't plan it well and had to buy my copies there for quite a bit more $$ that I could have gotten them on Amazon. Now I'm just too far in the red to hang on them any longer. If you buy one, you'll be helping me out big time and I thank you.

These suckers are big and heavy. Genesis is 7 pounds and Species is 6. I will need to get boxes to ship them right. You have two choices for shipping: Priority Mail or Media mail. Media is considerably less expensive but can be slow.

Genesis is $90 plus shipping and Species is $115 plus shipping
    I have only 1 Genesis but 3 Species. Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

I hope it ends with the books Mark and you don't have to dig deep into the steering wheels. And if God forbid you do;

DIBS!!

Just kidding, hope it works out. I don't have a copy of Origin so if you're selling signed versions I'll step up and take one off your hands.

Cheers,
    Mike

PostScript:

Bring it to the RGruppe dinner tomorrow and I'll pay cash and save you the trouble of shipping.

Me too. Come to dinner, and I'll buy copy #2 of origin and the genesis, if I'm first to claim it....cash, no shipping reqd.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

See you tonight!
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Only one "Porsche: Origin of the Species" left!
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

All sold!!!!!! Thanks a lot.
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org