Thread: Finally!

Finally!

Those of us that are fortunate enough to live in Northern California now have our own Forum and "Official Northern California Region"
    Any Northern California member is encouraged to post anything here that may be of local interest.
    Our first function will be held at EASY on Saturday Nov 2, 2013.
    Cris Huregas, RGruppe Gruppemeister, has invited all Early S members and friends to attend the monthly meeting of the RGruppe that has been held at EASY on the first Saturday of every month for many, many years.
    Come on down and meet fellow Early 911 enthusiasts and Cris's "band of misfits".
    I am looking forward to a large turnout and to see many old friends and meet many new faces.
    Actually, any and all are invited. Wives, significant others, kids, dogs and even short hood owners are welcome.
    This is a very loosely structured event and goes on between the hours of 9 and 1 on Saturday.
    Coffee and donuts (until they run out) will be provided by EASY.
    There is plenty of parking along the street and we will form a double parked line when all the spaces on the block are taken.

Regards

Jim
    EASY
    4060 Harlan St.
    Emeryville, Ca 94608
    510-653-3279
    www.easypor.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

Excellent.........

Couldn't think of a better region contact person.......
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

To see some of the interesting and often great cars that come to the EASY gathering, use this site's search feature using EASY in the Forum: Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures

Haasman

Registry #2489
    R Gruppe #722
    65 911 #302580
    70 914-6 #9140431874
    73 911s #9113300709

Finally I couldn't help myself but squat the first post in this unclaimed forum Not sure anybody actually got the joke?

Looking forward to reading about this beautiful area's activities
    John Forcier
    EarlyS #1987
    1968 911 Race Car "Grun Hilda"
    1969 S/T interpretation "Blau Healer"
    Restoration Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Those of us that are fortunate enough to live in Northern California now have our own Forum and "Official Northern California Region"
    Any Northern California member is encouraged to post anything here that may be of local interest.
    Our first function will be held at EASY on Saturday Nov 2, 2013.
    Cris Huregas, RGruppe Gruppemeister, has invited all Early S members and friends to attend the monthly meeting of the RGruppe that has been held at EASY on the first Saturday of every month for many, many years.
    Come on down and meet fellow Early 911 enthusiasts and Cris's "band of misfits".
    I am looking forward to a large turnout and to see many old friends and meet many new faces.
    Actually, any and all are invited. Wives, significant others, kids, dogs and even short hood owners are welcome.
    This is a very loosely structured event and goes on between the hours of 9 and 1 on Saturday.
    Coffee and donuts (until they run out) will be provided by EASY.
    There is plenty of parking along the street and we will form a double parked line when all the spaces on the block are taken.

Regards

Jim
    EASY
    4060 Harlan St.
    Emeryville, Ca 94608
    510-653-3279
    www.easypor.com
    I'll do my best to come by on Saturday, Jim.

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Tous mes voeux de reussite pour cette nouvelle section !
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Quote Originally Posted by Billswim View Post
    I'll do my best to come by on Saturday, Jim.
    So, who else is coming?

I'm thinking a little road trip up from LA may be in order. Recommendations for a decent hotel nearby ...where I can get a well deserved whiskey?
    Early 911 S Registry #2582
    R-Gruppe #693

2011 GT3 Black
    2006 CTTS Blue
    1969 911S Ivory

Quote Originally Posted by 95Monster View Post
    I'm thinking a little road trip up from LA may be in order. Recommendations for a decent hotel nearby ...where I can get a well deserved whiskey?
    Just about all the major hotel chains have a property in Emeryville. There are some really great bars in the neighborhood, also, Including the Prizefighter which is just down the street. The Prizefighter is on the "top 100 bars in America" list in Playboy Magazine. I do have a bottle of Bulleit in my office but, I don't think it will last until the weekend.

Ciao

Jim