Thread: Interest in new REPRO front vent window glass

Interest in new REPRO front vent window glass

I have seen a few WTB adds

and I in person, smashed a few ones ,taking the frame apart for the chrome
    and since I am launching all the chrome parts for the swb window frame anyway
    I would like to hear if people are interested in this part also
    what price would you accept , I am in the region 200€ each
    they will be shaped like org offcause , clear and green tinted
    my personal experience is, I see the green tinted are hard to come by ,often mixed with targa ones, which are not the same offcause

what about the logo ! is it importen to you guys , can they be clear , every thing is possible

what about a full set of new side windows !

Thanks for your feed backs

Marek

There is some side window glass already being made in Europe but it is all made from Laminated Glass as tooling is much cheaper.

I think that Toughened glass is needed in side windows - a least for the front.

if you do it do it perfect ...with the correct logo.
    there are at least two types of logo..from `68 on the glass has the triangle shaped porsche warenzeichen.

...IMHO 200€ is a bit to steep...so how many do you need to sell to breake even?
    would be interrested in a few sets of coupe ones.

and of course a full set of side windows would also be interresting especially the door windows that usually have always some
    scratches from winding them up and down...here in europe there would be more demand for clear windows i think.