Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Make one conversion 912 to 911 R !!!

Good morning here in Spain !!

Not have any problem for your write here !! The bumper you buy is of this car !!

I promise !! Every day in the morning before I go to the work I stop in the shipping company "Correos" for to see if they have learned something of our box !! Promised for my live !!

The last one morning lost complet inside the company speaking with the boss of this !! They say only can wait arrived one letter for give the code postal number to new Zeeland company for enter the box in new zeeland !! And this letter to my house and workshop is not arrived yet !!!

Promised for my live the bumper complet is shipped and the littlel problem is in new zeeland because when you write to me the address not write complet and you know !!

We have good comunication and when I not respound any is only because I not would respound a lie because not have respound to your question !!

You write 6 not ..... only two times and I not respond because I don't know any now ..... and only we can waiting !!!

I'm praying every night for (is one possiblity) the bumper return and I need repeat pay the shipping (is not cheap Europe to new zeeland) and arrived the letter......... Of the code postal you not give to me ......

Now in other email I send to you my papers identifications pics with my addres and name and all for you go to state shipping company to make your investigations........with this box ......

Hi Andy,
    I have bought parts from Jose and everything went smooth. Very well packed and fast service.
    Cheers

Hi Sr Andy !! The PM is sended !!

Two more pics !!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  80.6 KB

Views: 589
Size:  85.7 KB

Man you have done a great job ,I wish you would post a few more shots in process for others, I am embarking on an 'R'
    project of my own in the next few months already have a absolute no rust 66 coupe in Light Ivory also front FG 'R' fenders
    and center fill hood.
    I'm building a High compression 2.5 twin plug ,and just acquired a 901 with AFMSX gearing !
    Trying not to use all my high performance parts on my 68S so it's not altered but so much ...again looks great what's
    the plan for a power plant ? Bert

Jose, your car is looking great.

Thanks for the parts which arrived a few days ago, safely packaged and as described.

Today have finish the rear interior look of the project !!

you like? Please give your opinión !!

Views: 744
Size:  88.3 KB

Views: 745
Size:  99.6 KB