Thread: historical dept at porsche contact

historical dept at porsche contact

Hello
    I am looking for any contact info for the factory historical department, e-mail address, or names I found a fax # but no e-mail. I have some questions regarding an interesting car and would like to get some feedback from them. Would also be interested in somebody that is able to obtain a kardex.
    thanks Bret

Heres a Kardex source

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ghlight=Kardex

I've been told that its hard to get much info on a car, unless it has race history. Would be interested if someone knows otherwise.
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

If you are in the US, call 1-800-Porsche (option 3 or 5)... Whenever I had inquiries about matching numbers and other info, they were able to help. If you are checking if a car is numbers matching before you buy it (or you don't own), they won't provide information unless you give them VIN and Engine # and only after you give them that info, they will tell you whether it is matching or not. For early cars they typically need to do some work because they don't have all the info in the system. Even if you are not looking for this type of info, they can probably point you in the right direction.

Hi
    thanks for the response I already have the coa. I would like to obtain the kardex. Has matching number engine but wrong type for car.
    thanks Bret

Similar Threads

1. Random Historical Porsche Racing Pics
    By CurtEgerer in forum General Info
    Replies: 2053
    Last Post: 01-28-2024, 06:22 AM
  2. Historical 901/02 case?
    By aturboman in forum General Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-29-2021, 12:20 PM
  3. Finding FIA Historical Data
    By Mr9146 in forum General Info