Hi Folks,
Thought I'd share newest addition to the family. Bought it because the OEM color, 55-BeigeGrau, is interesting....and it's matching numbers. I didn't even consider whether it was an S, T, E.. whatever. Basically bought it sight unseen. We had only ever discussed picking it up by enclosed transport but at the last minute I decided to drive it home as the weather forecast was supposed to be clear & relatively warm (+3C). And I was overdue for a road-trip. I brought my emergency roadside repair kit, a cell phone & my CAA card

Arrived at the sellers house some 470 km away. After the paperwork was done he asked where the transport truck was and I replied, oh it's in Toronto, I'm driving your car home. And with that, I mounted my dealer plate and drove off.

I made one 15 min fuel stop in Trenton to top up from 2/4 and a 1/2 litre of oil. For a 41 year old car which I'm sure was only ever driven sparingly on warm summer days (Milky residue on inside oil cap), it ran flawless. For me, this T is an S. The lower torque curve makes it a much easier to drive if I were to ever drive it on a daily basis.... hmmmm. Just one little problem. I really wanted a Targa & now I have one. This road trip confirms I really want a Coupe...

Name:  911T.JPG
Views: 427
Size:  152.4 KBName:  911T-2.JPG
Views: 444
Size:  120.7 KBName:  911T-3.PNG
Views: 405
Size:  294.6 KB