Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Scammer

And another: freemann

Well, I have a whole lot of parts stashed in the ware-house and it's time to let them go. Used and brand new. Write me a message on freemann615@gmail.com including a list of items you're looking to acquire from the market as well as a good phone number.

Thanks,

Michael Freeman

I got the same email on Pelican from Alvarado

Well, I have a whole lot of parts stashed in the ware-house and it's time to let them go. Used and brand new. Write me a message on grega2146@gmail.com including a list of items you're looking to acquire from the market as well as a good phone number.

Thanks,

Greg Alvarado
    USA
    Crawfordsville, Indiana USA.
    1970 911S Targa
    On the road again soon.

Banned
    Ditto.

Ditto.

Username - Pebbles

Name - Peter Pebbles

Location - Crawfordsville, IN

Email - pebblespeter@gmail.com

I have a want ad up, and he responded with an email through the registry, then just straight emails. His message was this:

Well, I have a whole lot of parts stashed in the ware-house and it's time to let them go. Used and brand new. Write me a message on pebblespeter@gmail.com including a list of items you're looking to acquire from the market as well as a good phone number.

Thanks,

Peter Pebbles
    USA

He offered me 14" fuchs (perfect) for $600 and Early sport recaro seats for $1200, with tilt brackets, in excellent condition. He wanted to ship greyhound, to my door(!) and use a bank transfer, but was OK with paypal...

I got the exact same email from Peter Pebbles. Since he just registered with the forum I deleted his email right away, did not even respond.

BEWARE!!! I WAS SCAMMED BY COURTNEY KRAN HEGLER ON 03/29/2017...

2017-03-29_2-49-57a.jpg

LOST $1,900 to THE SCAMMER by purchasing his 100% Totally Purposely Misrepresented as a 'Rebuilt 914-6 ZF LSD Gearbox'. Advertized at www.TheSamba.com

+ another $160 paid to European Autowerke to fetch the oil leaking gearbox at the FedEx Redmond Distribution Facility (a 2.5 hour drive) while responding to a "HazMat" situation
    + another $361 paid to European Autowerke for the so-called 914-6 Gearbox Inspection)
    + another $123 paid to FedEx for Shipping Fees (from Maryland to Seattle, WA)
    + another $500+ in air-fair, rental car, etc. (round-trip LAX to Seattle, WA)

My total lost thus far, $3,044 and unfortunately I'm not just quite done with this guy yet...

After being lied to by Courtney Kran Hegler from the very beginning (said name was Gary Scharf), I decided enough was enough and I'm now going after this bastard!

You can see all the dirt I'm finding on this guy and the pages on my site which I have dedicated in his honor. I'm pissed!!!

The gearing as advertised, not present, ALL "VW" gears, no "PORSCHE" gears here either...

20170503_164901_resized 1.jpg

A 'dime-a-dozen' 914-4 worthless differential, no ZF LSD here!

20170503_164901_resized b.jpg

20170503_164901_resized c.jpg

20170503_164901_resized d.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-04-07-41-57_resized a.jpg

Nothing rebuilt here, all worn out parts...

Screenshot_2017-05-04-07-47-48_resized a.jpg

There are concerns with what appears to be tampering with the gearbox serial number...

20170417_160636_resize a.jpg

Scan_20170420 a.jpg

This guy Courtney Kran Hegler appears to be scamming people for years at several forums, does it for a living??? Unreal!!!!

I wanted to share with the board my experience and sound the alert, Courtney uses many, many aka's. If anyone has had a run-in with Courtney Kran Hegler in the past, I sure would like to know about it. AJSERRANO@MSN.COM

Thank you.

20170324 TheSamba - Porsche 901 w ZF LSD 914-6 911 Type 914 01 - Price 422569,900 AD NOW DELETED - P.jpg
    PS: Got him banned from The Samba forum
    Last edited by 914-6gt; 05-29-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by

[SIZE=3
    LOST $1,900 to THE SCAMMER by purchasing his 100% Totally Purposely Misrepresented as a 'Rebuilt 914-6 ZF LSD Gearbox'. Advertized at www.TheSamba.com [/SIZE]

+ another $160 paid to European Autowerke to fetch the oil leaking gearbox at the FedEx Redmond Distribution Facility, a 2.5 hours drive) while responding to a "HazMat" situation
    + another $361 paid to European Autowerke for the so-called 914-6 Gearbox Inspection)
    + another $123 paid to FedEx for Shipping Fees (from Maryland to Seattle, WA)
    + another $500+ in air-fair, rental car, etc. (round-trip LAX to Seattle, WA)

My total lost thus far, $3,044 and unfortunately I'm not just quite done with this guy yet...

After being lied to by Courtney Kran Hegler from the very beginning (said name was Gary Scharf), I decided enough was enough and I'm now going after this bastard!

Armando,
    Honest questions: Why did you trust him and why didn't you have it inspected first?

Frank, he's good, trust me.

I spoke with Courtney over the phone several times (first introduced himself to me as 'Gary'), answered right away, said all the right things, confirmed to me both flanges moving in the same direction (LSD), and on and on an on...

I'm telling you and everyone else, he is GOOD, and a GREAT PATHOLOGICAL LIAR TOO!!!

Hard to read, but you'll get the jest of it. Court cases filed against Courtney Karn Hegler in the Maryland court system.
    Some cases are now closed, but two or three remain open, active, even from as far back as 2005!

20170526 CASE SEARCH for Courtney Karn Hegler - Civil + Traffic + CR + CVC + IF a.jpg

Judgments filed against defendant Courtney Karn Hegler, as you can see, he's pissed off a lot of other people in that jurisdiction.
    He has satisfied 2 out of the 7 listed.

20170527 CASE SEARCH for Courtney Karn Hegler - Maryland Judiciary Judgments and Liens 1600.jpg

Courtney Karn Hegler charged with 'THEFT', one amount below $500. Goes to show where his mindset lives at...

2000710 CASE CLOSED No. 4A00093888 THEFT 0+ Value - Courtney Karn Hegler a.jpg

CRIMINAL SYSTEM: THEFT: $300 PLUS VALUE...

19930325 CASE CLOSED No. 00666864D2 THEFT 0+ Value - Courtney Karn Hegler a.jpg

CRIMINAL SYSTEM: THEFT: LESS $500 VALUE...

20001024 CASE CLOSED No. 5D00097487 THEFT Less 0 Value - Courtney Karn Hegler a.jpg

Judgment in the amount of $1,122.27. I'm contacting the plaintiff and see what if anything he has done to try and collect.

20050418 CASE ACTIVE No. 060100078942005 - Courtney Karn Hegler a.jpg

A failure to appear...

20141229 CASE ACTIVE Citation 00000004Q0HZN Failure to Display Lic to Police Officer on Demand -.jpg

How do you think he gets in so much trouble? But keeps getting it caught in the zipper. LOL

This photo was posted by one of his other 'victims' on another forum. Pulled down from his wife social media public page.

Courtney Karn Hegler.jpg

Someone has to do something about this scammer and I'm contacting EVERYONE and ALL INTERESTED AUTHORITIES I CAN THINK OF

Several years ago I helped to take down "DECORMYEYES.COM" contacting the NY City Attorney's office, etc. Google search
    DECOR MY EYES REVIEWS

and I'm not going to stop with this guy Courtney. Not going to happen! I'M RELENTLESS...

Last edited by 914-6gt; 05-29-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Banned
    Remind me to never piss you off.

Go get em.

Kurt Pomerleau (Sir Turd) up in BC knows what it's like to have someone hunt him down. He's now serving time.

got an offer for all my parts on my WTB (RS ducktail, ....) list, that I published here in march.

Peter Pietz offered me that he found every part of my list and will send me these for 1000 USD shipped. Paypal F@F and Greyhound to my door.
    Donīt ask me where this transatlatic Greyhound bus route is, btw.

peterpietr@gmail.com

I just received this and the provided pictures were perfect:

Thanks for writing. Great! I have an original 911 LWB right rear bumper in excellent shape and condition, ready to mount on. I'm asking $350 and happy to arrange delivery via USPS or Greyhound to your door step and would acknowledge payment via Money Gram since my PayPal is still not up and running. What's your complete shipping address?

Many thanks again and regards,

Tom