This will be our Fifth Annual Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run! Over the last four years attendance has been strong and we expect nothing less this year. We even had the New York Times write an article about it last year!

We would like to keep the bulk of the cars "Euro" related (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc) but if you have friends with nice cars that are outside of those parameters, certainly feel free to invite them. The only reason we're not inviting all makes and models is to keep it from growing to hundreds of cars (which it has been in the past).

2014 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run
Saturday, May 10, 2014

9:00 am - Meet at Ikea in College Park
10100 Baltimore Ave
College Park, Maryland 20740

Leave promptly at 10:00 am. It takes approximately three hours to get to Philly from here (with tolls and stops factored in).

11:30 am - Arrive at Delaware House rest stop to regroup, use the restrooms, and gas up if needed.
Delaware House Welcome Center & Rest Stop
Jfk Memorial Hwy, Newark, DE 19702

12:00 pm - Get back on the road towards Philly.

1:00 pm - arrive at Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks
39 East Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148

FACEBOOK EVENT <------ click for the event on Facebook.

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around
1:00 pm. If you organize any of your own cruises, please let me know and I will spread the word.

Tony Lukes Cheesesteaks website: http://www.tonylukes.com.

Parking - the best place to park is next to the Tony Lukes restaurant, under I-95. There are at least a few hundred parking spaces so parking will not be an issue. There is also a small parking lot across the street for about 20 cars.

Eating - Across the street from the restaurant is the "steak shop" and that's where I recommend you get your food. There will be quite a line but it will be worth the wait. The restaurant has limited seating and will fill up quick with all the people that are coming.

If you post this on any other forums that I haven't included, please post the link here so I can update the list!

Video from a previous year:

This will be posted on the following forums:
6 Speed Online
Audizine
Bimmerforums
E46 Fanatics
E90 Post
Early 911 Registry
Ferrari Chat
Gruppe Titan
Luxury4Play
M3 Forums