Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AZ all Porsche Swap Meet and Car Show May 3

Hey David, not really reservations, just to get an idea of how many are coming so we can plan the event accordingly. Got you down for a car entry! We are now at 20 cars plus whoeverf shows up with a car unannounced. Weather should be just about perfect, so it should make for a great event!

~J~
    air cooled only

I'll swing on by for a bit. I'll bring one of our 550 Spyder Outlaw replicas... I know, its not a 356 or 911... nor the real deal. But this is just down the street from my shop so I'll swing on out there and take some pictures.

Also, noticed some are looking for some wheels. I currently have a 356 wide 5 wheel center for a 15" CNC machined aluminum. Will be producing some aluminum hoops as well as steel hoops (for those trying to keep cost down yet still want a 2 piece wheel). Should be focusing on those next month. I'll bring it on out for those to check it out.

Hopefully there is a lot of good items out there! I'll bring some CNC'd 356 Speedster light dash and wiper dash knobs out too. I don't need a space, I'll just bring some little items I have laying around the shop.

I'll share this event info on our business page as well.

Can't wait!

very cool! Current count is 20 swappers and 24 'official' cars, plus whoever shows up unannounced! Lots of 356s and quite a few long hoods!! Heard about some of the stuff planned for the swap meet, gauges, NOS sheet metal, wheels and other interesting stuff, so bring your checkbook and lots of cash!

~J~
    air cooled only

My grandfather, Dad, and I will be out there super early and my old man is bringing a few items to swap so he will probably get a space. I sure hope this event goes well, I'd love to see it grow over the next few years into something big! I'll be sharing the info on my facebook page again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    Hey David, not really reservations, just to get an idea of how many are coming so we can plan the event accordingly. Got you down for a car entry! We are now at 20 cars plus whoeverf shows up with a car unannounced. Weather should be just about perfect, so it should make for a great event!
    OK, will see you probably 10ish

My Inspiration

'86 44 Turbo, black/red,7's and 8's fuchs, autothority - sold (rocketship)
    '97 Boxster, first delivered in DC Metro, silver/red -sold (huge mistake to buy this one)
    '99 C2, silver/black, RoW M030, limited lip, short shift - sold (good ride, but...)

'69 912, 3.2 with all the trimmings
    (finally got air cooled)
    Early 911S Registry Member 2044

I wish I could have stuck around longer and I also wish I could have bought that full set of 6X15s from you Jules, the two I did buy from you will be perfect though. They're doing some cool stuff over there at Delux Customs. You guys have fun while I fry most of the day in a parking lot at Rawhyde.

Frank, very cool of you to offer some sponsorship for future events, it would be cool to plan either a sunset drive or Sunday morning drive for next year. I'd be happy to help organize next year's event.

For some reason I had it locked into my head this was on Sunday. Sorry I missed you guys! Bunch o crap back into the garage until next time!

Any pictures to share with the group!

Pix to follow shortly! It was a great turnout! Lots of cars! 356A, B, C, SC, coupes cabs and speedsters, and bunches of early 911s including a black 67, a golden green 68, a 71, an albert blue 72 coupe and a load of others including a very nice 914/6, a beautiful 74 coupe and a bunch of modern stuff! The swap meet was good, Mike from the AZ outlaws was there selling merchandize, and a bunch of swappers.

About 300 people showed up!

Matt's Deluxe Customs shop looked amazing with about a dozen cars lined up.

We will definitely keep this one going. We already have some plans for next year. Thank you for spreading the word guys!

~J~
    air cooled only

a few pix. More to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

~J~
    air cooled only