Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shout out for Raj

Shout out for Raj

I just received a set of original, restored, Scheel seats from Raj. They were perfect as was the price we negotiated and delivery process. Highly recommend this member!
    Chris

It was down to you or me and I folded after seeing that the "accumulation" was out of control. I'm glad you're happy. He has good stuff for sure and they will look great in your car.
    Show us all after you've mounted them.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Thanks Tom. They are actually going into a 73 Csl. What were you going to put them in?
    Chris

The living room (my garage).

They'll kick butt in a CSL. Cant' wait to see them in play.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by skicoach View Post
    Thanks Tom. They are actually going into a 73 Csl. What were you going to put them in?
    Chris
    Now you MUST post a pic of that.
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

So Raj has really disappeared from this site?! How sad and disappointing. Really for the most part, it is all because of one guy who bought a car from Raj and then trashed him here. And then last week I guess made some other untoward comments, a year after the car purchase, which Raj responded too in kind, and the poster got the moderators to remove his original post and asked Raj to take his comments down, and Raj had all his posts removed.

I know when I had my Jack Molinier situation I was disappointed that the he was able to cover his tracks by having the moderators remove all the comments concerning that experience. Perhaps the moderators could talk to both parties before removing one side of a situation?
    1970 911S
    1963 Abarth Monomille
    1974 2002 Turbo

he pm'd me this, I guess its time to post:

"Karim
    Please if you feel comfortable can you communicate that the board is not about me nor should it be. All the Data was always backed up by me and was never going to be lost. I feel the most important thread that I most cherished "what the heck do you look like" which is about people...That very thread was stolen from 914 world, I have moved and I wish everyone good luck with the hobby experience".
    Registry member No.773

Banned

You mean I wasn't the only one Raj PM'd?

I will miss his contributions on this Board, and his dedication to the factory sources on how things were done both in metal and documentation back in the day. His comments were usually made after a fair amount of research, and added value to many discussions about 911Rs, TRs, STs, and RSRs...also 914-6s. Also, he posted a lot about 964s, Cup Cars, and 964 RSs. I wish things could be worked out for him to return to this Board....
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Time heals all wounds, hope Raj returns when he is ready.