Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your dog...

Yea man sorry to hear - those are rough days - my 14yr old guy is in the pet hospital over this weekend for pancreatic issue on top of heart condition - time will tell
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    I'll grab a car shot later, in the meantime.
    LOL!!! Too funny!!!
    72 911S Targa #0807 95+% German.

Paul Harrop 12.5% German.

Early S #2059

this thread needs a bump ... and I need a nap (in Alex' seat)
    P1090543.jpg

Dads dog Logan is probably going down in the next couple months. He had a 6.5 tumor removed from his spleen 2 weeks ago and got the call from the vet last thursday that it was malignant. He just showed up one day when I used to work out of their garage and never left. This was him when he first arrived. It may have actually been the very day he first showed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1973 911 RSR clone..... to be

"And pretty soon you're grabbing gears like they are ten thousand dollar bills."

http://www.kahikocustoms.com/auto-projects

Our Maine Coon cat named Dewey (who thinks he's a dog...does that count?)Dewey.jpg

Here is my Standard Poodle, actually he was a Royal (85lbs.) his name was Bosco and he could hunt and swim with the best of them. Had to put him down in May he was almost 14, cancer got him. He was very smart and really good with my kids, never had to answer the door when a solicitor came knocking! Thanks for starting this thread!

IMG_1339.jpg
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Please note the great care given to matching the dog, to what I recall was 6204 Ivory.
    Tom

My dog, Mick, adopted two years ago as a stray. Someone lost a wonderful dog, and we couldn't be happier about it!
    Alan Domme
    Austin, TX
    '68 912 coupe
    '16 VW Golf R
    Early 911S Registry #1361
    912 Registry

New co-pilot:

Martin
    Singapore

Sort of a long story, but no way to make it short ... last Friday, on a complete whim I did a search for a Schnauzer for sale. Looking for an adult, not a puppy. We had to put one of our dogs down last fall (a Coonhound-Doberman mix), leaving our 5-year old Schnauzer Smokey alone and we decided it was time to find a companion for him. The only dog that came up was an 8-year old female. So I called. Found out the dog had been neglected and rescued only a week earlier by her original owner. The dog was 75 miles away and as I drove over there, I realized it was in the same general rural area where we bought Smokey as a puppy 5 years ago. To make a very long story short, we eventually figure out that this rescue dog is none other than Smokey's mother!

Now what are the odds here? Dog gets rescued. Advert is placed on an obscure website. A couple of hours later, I find the advert. It's the only adult Schnauzer for sale. I'm the only person who calls. The dog is my dog's mother. Was this meant to be or what?

She's still not out of the woods. She was badly matted and has skin infections. She's on antibiotics. And she's got a couple of small lumps that need to be dealt with. And she needs to be spayed. But so far, so good. They instantly bonded (do they know???) She has twice the energy of her lazy son and has already scolded him a couple of times for bad behavior!

The small one is the rescued mother:

Fancy and Smokey.jpg

At speed ....
    Fancy and Smokey 2.jpg
    Last edited by CurtEgerer; 06-07-2015 at 05:42 PM.