As I mentioned in another post I have spent way too much time trying to figure out the current state of availability of LWB turn signal lenses. It's a constantly changing market. Here's what I know at this point, please feel free to correct or add. I'm listing these in what I consider to be order of desirability.

NOS
Well, how do you beat NOS? Hard to find and expensive when you do find them.

Lenses with correct BOSCH lettering
My reproduction favorites, but as you probably know, these lenses are no longer being produced. There are still a few here and there but they're very difficult to find. Aase may have a few left.

Manufactured by URO
My practical reproduction choice right now. These have been recently introduced and are a surprise. URO produces a lot of junk but the lenses surprised me. They do seem to be having some QC problems but when these are good they are excellent. Good color, good moldings, good fit. They're much, much better than I expected especially given their reasonable price. Available from several vendors, I buy mine from Sierra Madre.

Italian Manufacture
Offered by Mr. Fiat, these have also been recently introduced. Similar to the ones produced by URO, they seem to have some QC problems (I had to return a pair) but when they good they are excellent. Very comparable in quality to the URO's.

Porsche Classic
I'm not a fan. Very expensive and the quality is not exceptional. Also, it appears that they are ceasing production and not all models are available. Be sure your vendor accommodates returns if you buy some.

Cheapo reproduction
Well, these are available everywhere and you get what you pay for in this case. Not sure who makes them but who cares.

Am I missing anything? Do I underrate Porsche Classic? The floor is open.

Cheers,
JohnA